BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Sinziana R.
Sinziana R.
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
This is one of my top colors when it comes about lip gloss. This product is looking great really. I love the design so much!
Ashlaae M.
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
One of my friends actually has this and it's bloody awesome! I love the smooth silky texture it's not sticky I loved it
Amruta P.
Amruta P.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Love this product, so glossy worth every penny. want to buy in every colour: )
Safia P.
Safia P.
This lip gloss is my favourite!

The packaging and the design is gorgeous. It's small and handy to take with you wherever you go.

Once applied onto your lips, it leaves them scented, glossy and shimmering which means you're ready to go and slay!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love love love these they are one of my favorites would recommend this to anyone
Jas P.
Jas P.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss was very hydrating on the lips however slipped off very easily and I had to keep re-applying it.
Farrah A.
Farrah A.
it has the reflective shimmer giving you this plump look. great coverage. a little expensive -but, you get what you pay for in this case. it does have staying powder. would definitely repurchase! I would recommend this product if you want something shimmery.
simi k.
simi k.
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
Lovely gloss that gives that glam look after every finish. Not sticky, but has a buttery consistency which is important for glosses.
Areliz P.
Areliz P.
sonora
Review for: 17
Se que es una marca cara, yo na la e usado pero menencantatia y haber que sucede xD mm no me llama la atencion los glossesnpero para esta marca me arriesgaria
Kim T.
Kim T.
Vancouver
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time! The consistency is perfect, not too sticky. It's just the right thickness to make your lips feel plump and slick. The gold flecks reflect light and make your lips sparkle with ultra glamour. Also the smell is delicious. I repurchase this whenever I run out!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?