BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Rita J.
Rita J.
Dubai
Review for: 30 Golden Satin
I like the texture of the product it's nice and the color is gorgeous love it. It's stay on lips for long time
Dee R.
Dee R.
Coolana
Beautiful. That is all that is needed to describe this wonderful product. Use this every single day and night.
Angélica A.
Angélica A.
Um dos melhores gloss que já usei, deixa sua boca bem desenhada e com um brilho tão perfeito que chega a ser magnífico.
mariam i.
mariam i.
Carolina, San juan
Omgggggg I love this product is so good and pigment I love this Brand The product are unique and perfect <3
Mariaclau C.
Mariaclau C.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
This gloss is amazing. It works very well and the sparkling fits cool. It is a little bit sticky, but I thing everyone should buy it, also there are lots of different pretty colours to choose!
Rana S.
Rana S.
Lippstadt
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I love this product, it's long lasting and it is easy to apply. I think the Price is worth it. I bought it in Germany
Nia O.
Nia O.
Such a beautiful product. Makes your lips look and feel amazing. I love how its not too sticky and the colours are beautiful.
Mellany I.
Mellany I.
Perfeito para o verão, um brilho natural e glamuroso que combima perfeitamente com grande óculos de sol.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Kissimmee
Gosto muito desse lip gloss, possui só uma cor, e é o lip gloss que mais uso. Recomendo a todos
Chryssa T.
Chryssa T.
I love this lip gloss, I have it in 3 different shades and I'd love to try some more! Great shimmer and plumping effect!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?