BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Capital Federal
Review for: 17
Este producto me encanta, viene en un hermoso color. Es grandiosa la forma en que pigmenta y realmente dura mucho asi que yo lo recomiendo porque amo este producto 💖
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Not sticky at all, love the smell and consistency. Amazing colour. Mine is a bit old so i will by a new one verry soon!
Kartini S.
Kartini S.
My makeup artist recommended me to use this lip gloss on top of my lipstick for my wedding day. It is very moisturizing and stays all day without any touch up
Zumreta D.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This lip gloss is amazing !!! It's ove of best lip gloss i have ever tried. Nice color, great quality.. highly recommended !!
Abril A.
Abril A.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I live using it when I'm un a hurry. There's no need to use othe lipstick because it gives me a natural look but still a fancy one.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
The colors are really sweet. They last well. Dry quick and dont really smudge. Easy to apply and feel really nice on your lips.
astridaol l.
astridaol l.
Best band ever I love Yves their products are seriously really good. Beautiful colors nice price nice products. LOVE
Yairis P.
Yairis P.
Review for: 17
Lo estuve usando varios meses y la verdad era genial. Agradable en todos los sentidos. Un producto muy recomendable.
Sally H.
Sally H.
Very very nice colours
AMAZING quality
I love it
Long lasting
I really Recommend it
This is a must buy lip gloss
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Review for: 17
Always a staple in my kit love how moisturising this it is an the colour pay off is great.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?