BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg I must have this its so pretty I wonder how it would look on me I love this.
Merima B.
A little sticky, but color is very pretty. it does last a while but it is pricey
lisa g.
I love this color!! leaves my lips hydrated and looking plump. lasted a long time
Christine I.
Matawan, NJ
OMG best color ever! Perfect for every day. On the go, wherever. Love Love Love!!
Gabby  J.
Rockingham, NC
Love this product sooooo much it's wonderful recommend it for everyone
Love it
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Perfect gloss. Stays on longer than any other I have tried. Highly recommended.
Kayris A.
miami
su durabilidad es increible, su formula muy suave y una presentacion hermosa
Hannah S.
A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
This is the perfect gloss! I have a tube around me at all times. A classic
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
LOVE THIS GLOSS!!! Beautiful color! Amazing! #yvessaintlaurent #influenster
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.