BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Amanda M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
This gloss is so luxurious, there are big flakes of gold glitter in this though, so if you don't like glitter then you won't like this one. This gloss is stickier than Dior glosses and have a heavier scent but if you don't mind it then definitely buy them
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
Review for: 46 White Quartz Gold
Amazing, beautiful colors and makes my lips look so much bigger. Love the gorgeous bottle and the smell and the feeling on my lips. Not too sticky but lasts! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Dee Z.
Vancouver
I like the nude natural look, which is why I love this product. It really matches my skin colour, abd at the same time it gives that shine that makes my face not too bare.
Mariaclau C.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
This gloss is amazing. It works very well and the sparkling fits cool. It is a little bit sticky, but I thing everyone should buy it, also there are lots of different pretty colours to choose!
Jocelyne B.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
A+++++ absolutely love it and the colour is absolutely gorgeous with my skin complexion and my lip colour. I sometimes go a little bold with colour, but when I'm feeling a little natural definitely go for this colour.
Georgia H.
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
This lipstick is sooooo beautiful, I literally love it :D its so pretty and easy to apply I have never ever ever had such an amazing, beautiful luxury lip gloss everrrr!!!!!!!!!!!111
Eirinn G.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I loveeeee this product so so much!!!! , this is personally one of my favorites ! Definitely recommended this product for all you dark lip gloss lovers!!! Definitely recommend
Louise A.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
This little beauty is my daily savoir for making me look human again haha! Not sticky, long lasting and is a great colour for anyone in my opinion but especially olive toned skin like myself!
Jennifer L.
YSL lipsticks, lip gloss and lip oils are the best. It goes on light and it stays all day. They have a variety of colours which is great. I love the packaging. Worth the money spent.
Tabia A.
I love me some nude gloss! It goes with any style of makeup... From day ware to night wear... Dramatic to natural. This nude lip gloss is amazing! You don't need to reapply often.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?