BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Iliana I.
calexico, CA
Review for: 2 Golden Praline more...
I love this lipgloss! The Pigment is amazing , it last all day, they have them in different colors, it definitely meet all my expectations, I really recommend this product to everyone it looks amazing in all skin types!!
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to glosses, I only go for high quality ones . This on is very long lasting & didn’t stick on my teeth . Can’t wait to repurchase more shades ! This product is totally a must have . Very worth the price !
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Aida B.
Review for: 51 Golden Shell more...
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss! I used to use a different brand regularly, but it was easily wiped off. A friend recommended this to me and I immediately fell in love! Not only is the color Amazing and perfect for spring, but the lip gloss itself is long lasting and doesn't feel sticky or weird on the lips. Definitely recommend!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I have lots of these YSL lip glosses! They are so luxe and fancy I just love them! Treat yourself to at least one colour that you know you will use all the time!! Its so worth it!
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
I love this lip gloss. The packaging is elegant, the shimmer is beautiful and looks wonderful on the lips. in terms of price, it is pretty expensive but worth it!
Suhaymah H.
birmingham
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss more...
This is one of the best lip glosses I’ve ever used. I think that the product is worth the money. It has amazing pigment and lasts forever. The lipgloss leaves your lips moisturised, I recommend this product and I would buy it again xx
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I think this is just the prettiest gloss. I've bought several tubes in several different shades and my mom loved it so much when she saw it on me, we immediately ran to the mall and got her one in a shade that she loved too. The gold shimmer isn't in your face or too much at all. It's classy and just glistens. It's so gorgeous and very comfortable to wear. It's not sticky at all but still gives you that full, glossy shine without the need to constantly reapply.
It does have a faint smell of flowers, which if you're familiar with YSL products, they all seem to have this, but it's nothing overpowering or anything that would bother sensitive skin or noses. I don't like the smell of flowers personally, and I don't mind it and the smell goes away once applied.
I just think these are stunning glosses and for sure worth the price!
Rachel G.
I do really like these, but, If im being honest, I just dont think they are worth the price. I think there are products equally as good for less than half the price.
Nice packaging though, which youd expect from a high end brand such as YSL. Glides on so so smooth, Decent pigmentation, Takes 2 dips in the pot to fully coat both lips where as some take 4-5 dips.
However, being a gloss, it does need touching up and reapplying.Sadly just based on the price alone, I can't recommend this to others. Unless money is no object to you then in that case I recommend it.

Kiyah E.
It has an easy to glide brush that helps to evenly apply the gloss on the lips. Though it has a beige color once I apply it leaves my lips nude with a wet shimmer look. It doesn’t last long, say after an hour or two I can hardly see any glossy finish and all that is left out is few scarcely distributed glitters here and there on my lips. After 3 hours the lips are completely back to normal as if it is washed out. This is highly disappointing for the price and brand because even the swatch vanished completely in 3 hrs and even before I consumed food or snacks my lips were already longing for a gloss. This can be worn on top of lipsticks as well to give that glossy look.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.