BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Ana L.
Ana L.
The lip closes is really nice however a little to sticky and sometimes forms little clumps. The packaging is really pleasing to the eye and the price was quite good. The applicator is really nice and smooth and applies the product nicely. The texture of the lip gloss is a little sticky however the colour is really nice.
I love the packaging of YSL, and I LOVE the color these glosses but it's not one of my faves. It's not sticky, but the consistency is a bit too runny for my liking. I love the smell though, and that's definitely a plus for something that's staying on your face for hours.
Tayte V.
Tayte V.
These lip glosses leave a beautiful shine to your lips. The shimmer is beautiful and the colour selection is great. I love the packaging it is beautiful and chic. I would recommend these to all of my family and friends.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Lush colour with the most amazing hint of gold which looks amazing in co-ordination with my gold based highlighter! Have to try this product as I cannot compare it to any other product, it is so unique and beautiful!
Алёна Б.
Алёна Б.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Блеск для губ Ив Сен Лоран блеск Volupte интенсивно увлажняет губы и дарит роскошное мерцание. После применения губы становятся мягкими и очень приятными на ощуп, но подводит только кисть и очень липкий слой.
Kenya R.
Kenya R.
Review for: 17
This product is really good and when you put it on you can feel really sophisticated. The pigmentation of this lipgloss is amazing and it can last you a really long time during the day. i really recommend it.
Nena P.
Nena P.
San Cristóbal de Las Casas
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude, 54 Golden Sand, 53 Golden Pearl
This glosses are amazing, the formula is pigmented so you can use alone o if you want with another lipstick, the gloss smell well and don't left you a bad sensation in your lips, the product is expensive.
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Waterlooville , Hampshire
This or these are sooooo stunning and apply lovely. Also are fabulous applicators really do the job and the lip gloss has a very nice scent as well but most importantly it looks absolutely amazing on any skin colour. The price range was around £10-£20 but toatally worth it.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
These lip glosses are amazing ! Worth the money, bought some of these in house of Fraser , every time I'm in I buy one. Definitely met my expectations they're great. Would 100% buy again i love them.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this lip gloss. The applicator is tilted for a perfect layer, and the colour is lasting. I only wish the full sheen would last a bit longer, just because it really is so beautiful!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?