BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Maja M.
The first thing you will notice about this product is the price which is very high, but you are buying YSL for it. I like the product it gives you glossy lips, it's very easy to apply and it lasts for a quite long time. This was my first purchase and I would like to buy more
Zohal S.
Whether you wear it for the day or night look, it compliments all looks. You can even apply it over your lipstick to get an even more dramatic look. Last very long be she's it does have a thicker consistency which I love. It is a higher market brand so therefore the price is to be expected to be a little more than the other brands. Is it worth it? Yes! I love it
Barbie L.
I absolutely love this product. My mom had recommended me this product and it just makes your lips looks super sexy without overdoing it. It gives your lips a glossy texture and a slight peachy healthy color to your lip. It does not taste like "plastic" as I had experience some of the bad ones in the past. This is definitely my to go for a date or a night out.
Linda A.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
that is my favourite & is worth splurging on! the smell is just fancy. it is the perfect consistency & wears very beautifully. I bought it in a Duty free shop. Tried many colours & loved them all. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Kim T.
Vancouver
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time! The consistency is perfect, not too sticky. It's just the right thickness to make your lips feel plump and slick. The gold flecks reflect light and make your lips sparkle with ultra glamour. Also the smell is delicious. I repurchase this whenever I run out!
Ewelina K.
Absolute must have lip gloss. I tried # 43 and #50. Fantastic, natural shimmering look. Non sticky, pleasant smell and consistency. Very efficient. Luxury packaging. Easy to get product in price adecuate to its value. I'd definitely recommend it for everyday use.
Dee Z.
Vancouver
I like the nude natural look, which is why I love this product. It really matches my skin colour, abd at the same time it gives that shine that makes my face not too bare.
Eirinn G.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I loveeeee this product so so much!!!! , this is personally one of my favorites ! Definitely recommended this product for all you dark lip gloss lovers!!! Definitely recommend
Jennifer L.
YSL lipsticks, lip gloss and lip oils are the best. It goes on light and it stays all day. They have a variety of colours which is great. I love the packaging. Worth the money spent.
Tabia A.
I love me some nude gloss! It goes with any style of makeup... From day ware to night wear... Dramatic to natural. This nude lip gloss is amazing! You don't need to reapply often.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?