BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Brooke M.
Charleston , SC
Beautiful lip gloss. I love how it hydrates my lips and stays all day long. A must have.
Diana H.
Orlando, FL
Es un producto completo, al aplicarlo se ve hermoso y con brillo me encanta lo recomiendo
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
This gloss has the most beautiful shimmer that makes lips look plumper. Also not sticky.
Kseniya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great color, full shine. Great for going out or special occasions. Moisturizers you lips
Gabriella S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this lip gloss ! I wear it every day ! I love the color and everything about it !
Josey W.
Griffin, GA
Super glossy and shimmering. Great colors to choose from and great product. Not too thick
Amberr T.
Oklahoma City , OK
Love my mom got me some of these. They are good pigment keep lips looking glossy all day
Yasmin J.
Raytown, MO
My favorite make my lips pop this is very helpful when it comes to oartys and club nights
Lexx B.
Love these lip glosses! So shiny and perfect! I rarely have to reapply this lip gloss!
Joyce S.
Bardstown, KY
Very nice lasting stay doesnt dry out lips stays most of the day also moisturized lips
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.