BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Wendy H.
Liverpool
Review for: 54 Golden Sand more...
Really nice lip gloss. I like that it's not too sheer, and retains its colour. Really sparkly and shimmery, which I love!

Quite thick, but doesn't tend to move once on.

It's not the cheapest gloss available, but definitely nice for the colour, sparkle, longevity, and packaging.

My criticism of this gloss is once opened, it does go off quite quickly. I found that within a couple of months it developed a really bad smell when I opened it up. I know glosses do have 'use by' dates, but was disappointed by this.

I would recommend to a friend!
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal more...
I do not usually like lip gloss but this one is nice. Has colour and a lot of sparkle without appearing glittery. The packaging is nice and classic YSL. Once the gloss wears off, which takes a while, the colour and gold stay on your lips. My only issue is after a while the formula turns more tacky. I know beauty products have ‘use by’ dates and that may just be what happens to this product after that time.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude more...
Este produto é de ponta. Então leia: não é barato. A gama de cores e as cores são muito agradáveis. Eu tentei a sombra em "Golden Peach". É uma cor rosa claro / pêssego. É uma sombra brilhante e você pode ver os brilhos no próprio tubo. A embalagem está bem feita e acho que a maior parte do preço do produto entrou no desenvolvimento disso. Ao todo, "Golden Peach" não é uma sombra única. No entanto, nos lábios é bonito. a cor é sutil e deixa a cor natural dos seus lábios apenas passar um pouco. É apenas um pouco pegajoso e a fórmula parece macia. No entanto, muito grande no entanto, THE SMELL. Cheira a substâncias químicas tão fortes. O cheiro, infelizmente, não desaparece quando está nos lábios. :
Rafaela C.
Brazil
My name is Rafaela, I like makeup, beauty products, accessories, etc. I would like to receive the products because I have seen many videos saying that they are great, and as soon as I receive and try I will post on my social networks. I am from Brazil, I live in São Paulo. I look forward to returning, thank you.
Charlotte M.
G74 2AA
I love this lipgloss. I love the sparkly finish. It lasts absolutely ages on your lips and barely feels like you have anything on unlike most other glosses. Totally obsessed with this product and will definitely purchase more of
Camz A.
Delta, BC
The smell of these lipglosses are amazing and it’s such beautiful colors. It’s fairly lasting for lipgloss however your hair constantly sticks to your lips and that makes me double think before I decide on if to wear the lipgloss.
Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Emily C.
Threekingham , Sleaford
I absolutely love this product - such good quality and so worth the money, the colour pay-off is amazing! A definite new lip product to add into my daily make-up routine, 100% would recommend to a friend!
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
YSL KNOW HOW TO DO A GLOSS. Classic holy grail. Honestly? The pigment of these is out of this world. The selection of colors is to DIE for. There super long lasting, comfy to wear on a daily basis and night out. Downside? The packing feels luxurous. if your lips are chapped the product clings to it.. it’s a beautiful creamy gloss with amazing pigment. These don’t leave your lips with the dreaded sticky feeling.
Abigail H.
United Kingdom
Very nice, met my expectations. Very shimmery like promised. It is pricey but it is worth every penny. It’s definitely an investment. I love this product very much. I would recommend this product to everyone
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.