BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Nikki J.
Nikki J.
staten island , NY
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
The formula of this lip gloss is the best compare to the other companies that shimmer it has is just right not too chanky and i love that right gold color of it falttering doesn't make my lips look slim
Akira Z.
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
I love it, it has a bad taste to it though and the smell is a bit weird. It looks amazing though and you don't have to worry about it looking messy or out of place, it stays where it's supposed to be.
Ash H.
Ash H.
Monroe, WA
This YSL gloss is beautiful. It's long lasting and not sticky! It adds a beautiful shimmer that's not over the top. It's not too glittery but still gives your lips a wonderful sheen. Worth the price!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a must have! The beautiful color adds sexy elegance to any woman! I always have problems matching lip products with my complection, but never have to worry about that with this product!!!
Steph P.
Steph P.
Bronx, NY
One of the first YSL glosses i ever purchased and repurchased time and time again. This gloss has a great amount of "stick" for a longer lasting effect on the lips. Looks amazing over nude lips.
Donna M.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Anything by YSL is excellent! This is a really nice neutral a lip gloss, that you can wear every day. It goes with everything. If I'm in a rush just heading out I will throw this on in a jiffy.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
This product has actual gold flakes in it...does it get better than that?! I wore this lip gloss and got compliments all day. It is beautiful, it looks expensive on you, and it lasts all day.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Durham, NC
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Although I am typically more of a fan of the lip oil by ysl I love their lipgloss as well. Lipgloss is always a staple in my makeup routine and I would be forever lost without my ysl products
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
The color of this lip gloss goes on top of anything and everything ! This lip gloss is deffinately a staple in my
Collection. It's flossy without being sticky, and that's what I love the most.
Karina E.
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
I love it, the thing is, you don't need to use more the twice a day, you put once and stay long, I like it because after disappear the gloss your lips keeps whit the color and that's nice :)
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?