BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very beautiful gloss, it's got a very beautiful pearlescent shimmer to it. It does have glitter. It's not sticky, last a long time for a gloss,looks pretty on all skin tones. I do not like the smell of this. Other than that I love it, and would recommend.
Jabeene B.
Decatur, GA
These glosses taste like heaven and shimmer like gold! Yes, they are expensive. However this is a luxury product so it is bound to be on the pricier end. If you're looking for a gloss that is going to make your lips look voluptuous and irresistible, this is it!
Beth M.
Renton, WA
Okay, I am a gloss addict! I’ve tried it all. I own it all. What I love about this gloss: the nude color is perfect and not chalky. It won’t make you look washed out and oddly has a natural appearance. It is a rather thin gloss though, so it wears off easily.
Krystal C.
I ordered #3 and found the color to be a beautiful I would say mauve plum. I only use a little and it feels creamy and nice on my drier winter lips. The stain that the gloss leaves behind stays on well for me at least 4 hours or more. I will definitely be buying more colors!
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Super good lip gloss I've used this all through the month and it is really cute for spring and summer. The packaging is nice and luxurious and has a good amount of product. It goes on easy in the lips and I get compliments and asked what gloss I'm wearing.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love the ysl lipgloss and glides on your lips perfectly and its not sticky at all. I bought mine own from macy's. super easy to apply and use absolutely love it. very long lasting you don't have to reapply often. I will definitely buy it again and again
Randi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the color of the gloss, and how long it lasts. Its a little sticky for my liking, but I enjoyed it til the bottle was done. Packaging looked elegant and nice, Sephora always has a few options for colors. I would probably try something more affordable next time. But nice when money isnt a concern.
Kourtney A.
Toronto
It is by far my favorite lip gloss! Even though it's pricier than other options the packaging is amazing and I use it whenever I have a special occasion. I would say its worth the money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend it.
Grace G.
Boston, MA
This product is definitely a bit pricey. I bought it from sephora a while back. However, it is definitely worth the hydrating and the colors are amazing on! The gold flecks add a fun touch and really made my lips pop. I'll def buy this gloss again.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this has a longer last then most lip gloss. this lip gloss is poppin and this lip gloss is cool. it is a little pricey about 11.00 for just one. you purchase this product at victoria secret, first time using it, last for about 2 hours of pretty shine.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.