BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Алёна Б.
Алёна Б.
Хороший блеск для губ, но как и в каждой вещи у него есть есть минусы. Но начну я с плюсов. Мерцающий , подходит для летнего сезона. На смуглой коже вообще не видно его цвета, только блестки. Блестки на ощуп в виде кусочков. От блеска нет никакого запаха и это радует.Теперь минусы. Блеск очень липкий и немного жирноват. Неудобная кисточка, которая со временем превращается в не пойми что.
Sams E.
Sams E.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony, 54 Golden Sand
A mirror like effect on the lips with sparkling golden glitters. Very long lasting and extremely beautiful. I have it in golden gloss and you can pair it with any lipstick colour whic is amazing. Its very shimmering and hydrate the lips as well. Worth the money and recommand it to everyone out there.
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz, 2 Golden Praline, 42 Golden Obsession, 49 Golden Violet, 53 Golden Pearl, 47 White Gold Topaz, 54 Golden Sand, 17, Pure No. 01 Pure Nude, 3 Golden Pink, 10 Golden Peony, 51 Golden Shell, 16 Golden Burgundy Ysl Lip Color
THIS THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great.The colors are great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Kiera G.
Kiera G.
This golden gloss shimmering lip gloss, took my breath away available in 25 shades, 5 of which are limited editions all these shades look exceptional on any skin type or colour. I found this lip gloss preformed all that the company staited it to do so and created a almost mirror like effect from the shine on the lip gloss!
Idxian G.
Idxian G.
Bayamon
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
I have tried this product in a sample and fell in love with it. It's easy to apply and leave the lips plumped si it meet my expectations. The smell is amazing and the packaging is very pretty. I would buy this product although I think the price is a little high.
Seini U.
Seini U.
Review for: 30 Golden Satin
Love the colour, goes with everyday wear and can be worn on a night out. Love the packaging so elegant and pretty. Bought it from Sephora. Very shimmering and glides on the lips smoothly, not a sticky lipgloss. Would buy it again but a different shade.
Sabra S.
Sabra S.
Dubai
Beautiful lipgloss with stunning shade ranges would recommend! But the only down side is that in my opinion there are a lot of lip glosses that have the same function for less money! Girls on budget hear from me and save some cash! But if looking for a high end glam this is the one to go for xx
B
B
This lasts all day and is super pigmented. It has gorgeous packaging which stands out on my dressing table. It exceeded my expectations and worth the money. I would definitely buy it again in a nude as I'm not sure about the colour on me.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Bristol
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These lip glosses are very pigmented, and look amazing ontop of a lipstick. By saying that they also look stunning on their own in the summer, I have used a lot of different colours and they all perform beautifully, I bought mine from bots. And would recommend
Selena L.
Selena L.
Markham, ON
I bought for the packaging at first but i fell in love once i used it. I usually hate sticky glosses, but these are very light and extremely shiny!! The color is exceptional and the taste is great as well!

Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?