BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Tayte V.
These lip glosses leave a beautiful shine to your lips. The shimmer is beautiful and the colour selection is great. I love the packaging it is beautiful and chic. I would recommend these to all of my family and friends.
Ivana K.
It is absolutely amazing. The packaging is good, suptile smell, and great formula. You get full coverage with only one swipe. It surprised me nicely, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Charlotte J.
Waterlooville , Hampshire
This or these are sooooo stunning and apply lovely. Also are fabulous applicators really do the job and the lip gloss has a very nice scent as well but most importantly it looks absolutely amazing on any skin colour. The price range was around £10-£20 but toatally worth it.
Elizabeth D.
These lip glosses are amazing ! Worth the money, bought some of these in house of Fraser , every time I'm in I buy one. Definitely met my expectations they're great. Would 100% buy again i love them.
Yasmine S.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love love love this, it is so flattering and applyes so nicely on my lips.
This is my everyday lipgloss I just can't get enough of it! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Jovanna C.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Loved the colour!!
The consistency got sticky the more I kept it on which was annoying.
Read applying usually helped keep them more moisturized and less sticky.
It smells great as well !
Serena M.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this lip gloss. The applicator is tilted for a perfect layer, and the colour is lasting. I only wish the full sheen would last a bit longer, just because it really is so beautiful!
Rachel G.
Review for: 17
Beautiful Colour! Beautiful formula! Soothing on the lips! All in all it is a wonderful, vibrant, beautiful product that I can wear all day! 10/10 would recommend.
Omar A.
NADOR
Review for: 17
its very smooth and moisturizing it smell sweet its so good and the packaging is so so so elegant i love it and the color is so so so creamy and glossy i love it
Safi E.
cardiff
These shimmer lip glosses look amazing when on the lips. The colours are stunning and the formula isn't too sticky. Definitely a good value for money as I was not disappointed, would recommend for others to try.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?