BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Nena P.
San Cristóbal de Las Casas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude, 54 Golden Sand, 53 Golden Pearl
This glosses are amazing, the formula is pigmented so you can use alone o if you want with another lipstick, the gloss smell well and don't left you a bad sensation in your lips, the product is expensive.
Angela E.
Review for: 17
I'm a sucker for packaging and YSL usually hits it out of the park with their presentation. Adding to this, the colour is gorgeous...it was far prettier after applying than I could have imagined and I will buy again and again and again.
Bes M.
guelma
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
the colors they feel good the outfit nothing exceptionalHis color stays for quite a whileIts slightly liquid texture feels relatively heavyI will continue to do it I can change the opinion about it
Cassie S.
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
A good lipgloss with a great nude colour. Nice to wear alone or over lipstick. It has gold accents which are lovely when the light shines on it. Good applicator and the colour is opaque and glides on effortlessly. Well worth the money
Jeasicka K.
England
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I think EVERYONE should get Yves Saint Laurent golden lip gloss because I is such a good colour that matches everybody. Also you can wear it everyday and on special days
I love the packaging of YSL, and I LOVE the color these glosses but it's not one of my faves. It's not sticky, but the consistency is a bit too runny for my liking. I love the smell though, and that's definitely a plus for something that's staying on your face for hours.
Ana L.
The lip closes is really nice however a little to sticky and sometimes forms little clumps. The packaging is really pleasing to the eye and the price was quite good. The applicator is really nice and smooth and applies the product nicely. The texture of the lip gloss is a little sticky however the colour is really nice.
Rachel R.
Lush colour with the most amazing hint of gold which looks amazing in co-ordination with my gold based highlighter! Have to try this product as I cannot compare it to any other product, it is so unique and beautiful!
Kenya R.
Review for: 17
This product is really good and when you put it on you can feel really sophisticated. The pigmentation of this lipgloss is amazing and it can last you a really long time during the day. i really recommend it.
Алёна Б.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Блеск для губ Ив Сен Лоран блеск Volupte интенсивно увлажняет губы и дарит роскошное мерцание. После применения губы становятся мягкими и очень приятными на ощуп, но подводит только кисть и очень липкий слой.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?