BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Cass W.
Cass W.
Chelmsford
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
Amazing product it goes on amazing I only have to apply twice a day, is one of my favorite colours!
Kamila L.
Kamila L.
Cor, textura, cheirinho, tudo maravilhosoooo! Amo muito esses produtos! N√£o me arrependo dos gastos
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Their formula it's the best for a gloss and my lips are hydrated in a long time whiteout the color
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dartmouth, NS
Liked the feel, pigment and shine but wasn't my over all to die for lip gloss, it was nice though
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Lethbridge
Can YSL really do anything wrong? I love this product and I can use this for more than lips.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Vall
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Omg ūüė≤ I love this lipstick because it color is beautiful. It color is coral and I love it ūüėć
Vitória A.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
Este produto √© de ponta. Ent√£o leia: n√£o √© barato. A gama de cores e as cores s√£o muito agrad√°veis. Eu tentei a sombra em "Golden Peach". √Č uma cor rosa claro / p√™ssego. √Č uma sombra brilhante e voc√™ pode ver os brilhos no pr√≥prio tubo. A embalagem est√° bem feita e acho que a maior parte do pre√ßo do produto entrou no desenvolvimento disso. Ao todo, "Golden Peach" n√£o √© uma sombra √ļnica. No entanto, nos l√°bios √© bonito. a cor √© sutil e deixa a cor natural dos seus l√°bios apenas passar um pouco. √Č apenas um pouco pegajoso e a f√≥rmula parece macia. No entanto, muito grande no entanto, THE SMELL. Cheira a subst√Ęncias qu√≠micas t√£o fortes. O cheiro, infelizmente, n√£o desaparece quando est√° nos l√°bios. :
Kiyah E.
Kiyah E.
It has an easy to glide brush that helps to evenly apply the gloss on the lips. Though it has a beige color once I apply it leaves my lips nude with a wet shimmer look. It doesn’t last long, say after an hour or two I can hardly see any glossy finish and all that is left out is few scarcely distributed glitters here and there on my lips. After 3 hours the lips are completely back to normal as if it is washed out. This is highly disappointing for the price and brand because even the swatch vanished completely in 3 hrs and even before I consumed food or snacks my lips were already longing for a gloss. This can be worn on top of lipsticks as well to give that glossy look.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
I am not a huge fan of lip glosses as I usually hate the feeling of my lips sticking together but this with the gold was beautiful and well worth the excessively high price ! Packaging was extremely luxe which is always nice for a product - wouldn't buy again just for the fact the colour was a little too light for me but other than that maybe in a different colour I would
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Stockton On Tees, ['', '', '']
I do really like these, but, If im being honest, I just dont think they are worth the price. I think there are products equally as good for less than half the price.
Nice packaging though, which youd expect from a high end brand such as YSL. Glides on so so smooth, Decent pigmentation, Takes 2 dips in the pot to fully coat both lips where as some take 4-5 dips.
However, being a gloss, it does need touching up and reapplying.Sadly just based on the price alone, I can't recommend this to others. Unless money is no object to you then in that case I recommend it.

Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?