BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Idxian G.
Bayamon, PR
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
I have tried this product in a sample and fell in love with it. It's easy to apply and leave the lips plumped si it meet my expectations. The smell is amazing and the packaging is very pretty. I would buy this product although I think the price is a little high.
Seini U.
Review for: 30 Golden Satin
Love the colour, goes with everyday wear and can be worn on a night out. Love the packaging so elegant and pretty. Bought it from Sephora. Very shimmering and glides on the lips smoothly, not a sticky lipgloss. Would buy it again but a different shade.
Phebe G.
Kontich
Vertalen
This is something that can be worn alone or over other colors. It is just classy, and well worth the money. It lasts longer than most glosses, as well. If you would like to splurge on a top notch gloss, try this one; it won't let you down.
Edivirgens F.
Review for: 17
Assim o produto ele é bom sabe mas eu tenho certeza que vocês podem melhorar assim é só uma opinião mas o resto em si o produto ele é muito bom pois ele estará bem os lábios gostei
B
This lasts all day and is super pigmented. It has gorgeous packaging which stands out on my dressing table. It exceeded my expectations and worth the money. I would definitely buy it again in a nude as I'm not sure about the colour on me.
Holly W.
Bristol
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These lip glosses are very pigmented, and look amazing ontop of a lipstick. By saying that they also look stunning on their own in the summer, I have used a lot of different colours and they all perform beautifully, I bought mine from bots. And would recommend
Farrah A.
it has the reflective shimmer giving you this plump look. great coverage. a little expensive -but, you get what you pay for in this case. it does have staying powder. would definitely repurchase! I would recommend this product if you want something shimmery.
Selena L.
Markham, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought for the packaging at first but i fell in love once i used it. I usually hate sticky glosses, but these are very light and extremely shiny!! The color is exceptional and the taste is great as well!

Shorty H.
Great for summer, lovely sparkles in these glosses. The applicator glides nicely on the lips and the gloss lasts a while on your lips too, however it does come off when drinking but so do most glosses. Smells nice and lasted me months. The product size is good to put in your bag/purse if your on the go.
Imad F.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
High quality lipgloss that stay the whole day on ur lips also when i drink or eat something i don't need to put that gloss a second time on my lips and the color is amazing i love it !
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?