BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. The packaging is elegant, the shimmer is beautiful and looks wonderful on the lips. in terms of price, it is pretty expensive but worth it!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is just the prettiest gloss. I've bought several tubes in several different shades and my mom loved it so much when she saw it on me, we immediately ran to the mall and got her one in a shade that she loved too. The gold shimmer isn't in your face or too much at all. It's classy and just glistens. It's so gorgeous and very comfortable to wear. It's not sticky at all but still gives you that full, glossy shine without the need to constantly reapply.
It does have a faint smell of flowers, which if you're familiar with YSL products, they all seem to have this, but it's nothing overpowering or anything that would bother sensitive skin or noses. I don't like the smell of flowers personally, and I don't mind it and the smell goes away once applied.
I just think these are stunning glosses and for sure worth the price!
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like these, but, If im being honest, I just dont think they are worth the price. I think there are products equally as good for less than half the price.
Nice packaging though, which youd expect from a high end brand such as YSL. Glides on so so smooth, Decent pigmentation, Takes 2 dips in the pot to fully coat both lips where as some take 4-5 dips.
However, being a gloss, it does need touching up and reapplying.Sadly just based on the price alone, I can't recommend this to others. Unless money is no object to you then in that case I recommend it.

Kiyah E.
It has an easy to glide brush that helps to evenly apply the gloss on the lips. Though it has a beige color once I apply it leaves my lips nude with a wet shimmer look. It doesn’t last long, say after an hour or two I can hardly see any glossy finish and all that is left out is few scarcely distributed glitters here and there on my lips. After 3 hours the lips are completely back to normal as if it is washed out. This is highly disappointing for the price and brand because even the swatch vanished completely in 3 hrs and even before I consumed food or snacks my lips were already longing for a gloss. This can be worn on top of lipsticks as well to give that glossy look.
Lucy W.
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
I am not a huge fan of lip glosses as I usually hate the feeling of my lips sticking together but this with the gold was beautiful and well worth the excessively high price ! Packaging was extremely luxe which is always nice for a product - wouldn't buy again just for the fact the colour was a little too light for me but other than that maybe in a different colour I would
Алёна Б.
Хороший блеск для губ, но как и в каждой вещи у него есть есть минусы. Но начну я с плюсов. Мерцающий , подходит для летнего сезона. На смуглой коже вообще не видно его цвета, только блестки. Блестки на ощуп в виде кусочков. От блеска нет никакого запаха и это радует.Теперь минусы. Блеск очень липкий и немного жирноват. Неудобная кисточка, которая со временем превращается в не пойми что.
Sams E.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony, 54 Golden Sand
A mirror like effect on the lips with sparkling golden glitters. Very long lasting and extremely beautiful. I have it in golden gloss and you can pair it with any lipstick colour whic is amazing. Its very shimmering and hydrate the lips as well. Worth the money and recommand it to everyone out there.
Kiera G.
This golden gloss shimmering lip gloss, took my breath away available in 25 shades, 5 of which are limited editions all these shades look exceptional on any skin type or colour. I found this lip gloss preformed all that the company staited it to do so and created a almost mirror like effect from the shine on the lip gloss!
Idxian G.
Bayamon, PR
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
I have tried this product in a sample and fell in love with it. It's easy to apply and leave the lips plumped si it meet my expectations. The smell is amazing and the packaging is very pretty. I would buy this product although I think the price is a little high.
Seini U.
Review for: 30 Golden Satin
Love the colour, goes with everyday wear and can be worn on a night out. Love the packaging so elegant and pretty. Bought it from Sephora. Very shimmering and glides on the lips smoothly, not a sticky lipgloss. Would buy it again but a different shade.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?