BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Helen G.
Helen G.
paphos, cyprus
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
YSL lip gloss are my favorite they have nice pigmentation and the gloss is beautiful and adds the beautiful edge to your makeup
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
In love with this. It's shiny and amazing and just beautiful. I always wear this. I definitely suggest you should buy this.
Lidiia I.
Lidiia I.
It's a beautiful gloss, not sticky or drying. Makes my lips look gorgeous and plump. Beautiful when paired with smoky eye.
lana m.
lana m.
Love this its the only gloss i wear if its a nude its this love the product beautiful packing slightly pricey but worth it
Engy L.
Engy L.
Review for: 17
I have found many gloss but this has left me stunned, just great, it is not too lucciocoso as if I had put oil. good good
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Its a glossy onei realyy like it it have also a vefy good texture not a bad quality its looke atractive in the lips
Eve b.
Eve b.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
In my opinion, the color is too shimmery, so thats why it gets one star. i do like the packaging of this lip gloss.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
nuneaton
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Yves sain laurent gloss is my go to gloss as it looks so good on my lips and helps keep them moisturized all day.
Berta T.
Berta T.
One of my favourite lip Gloss. I'm in love with every Yves Saint Laurent product. Everything is just perfection.
lisa a.
lisa a.
FPO, AE
Always in my bag, i love this lip gloss. beautiful shade, would definitely recommend to a friend. one of my favs
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?