BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #69 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Laney M.
Love these shimmering lip glosses and I love that they’re not sticky and have a comfortable wear
Сατհεʀιƞα I.
great to make a lipstick come to life. wear over lipstick or alone for a subtle glow on your lips
Joanne H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great product last all day ! Doesn't feel sticky and no cracks . Lips feel and look fresh all day
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Has a nice finish I use with it without solid color underneath , nice light scent and not sticky
Rosa C.
Amo Yves Saint Laurent, es una pintura divina quedas como una diva. Y el empaque es súper bello!
Mariana F.
It's a cute lipgloss but comes out so fast and smells really good I would recommend for on the go
Melanie S.
Mendota, CA
I am obsessed with these glosses. They are so good, don't get all clumpy like alot of glosses .
Kayla B.
Best brand in America. Quality lipgloss every one will beg to wear. You will never buy another
Susan A.
West Covina, CA
Summer time corals! My absolute favorite YSL lippies never let me down! High shine at its best!
Maile J.
Honolulu, HI
Love it!! Colors are pigmented, smell is divine, look is incredible and I adore this lip gloss.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.