BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Ewelina K.
Ewelina K.
Absolute must have lip gloss. I tried # 43 and #50. Fantastic, natural shimmering look. Non sticky, pleasant smell and consistency. Very efficient. Luxury packaging. Easy to get product in price adecuate to its value. I'd definitely recommend it for everyday use.
Anastasiya S.
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
Review for: 46 White Quartz Gold
Amazing, beautiful colors and makes my lips look so much bigger. Love the gorgeous bottle and the smell and the feeling on my lips. Not too sticky but lasts! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
This gloss is so luxurious, there are big flakes of gold glitter in this though, so if you don't like glitter then you won't like this one. This gloss is stickier than Dior glosses and have a heavier scent but if you don't mind it then definitely buy them
keylly s.
keylly s.
valencia
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I have used this for years! Such a perfect gold/pink gloss. It looks good on it's own or over nude lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful so I love to keep it in my handbag! The color and shd ine last for so long on my lips. I would highly recommend this!
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Cali, Colombia.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
Im not a fan of lip glosses in general, but I really liked this one! its creamy and pigmented and long lasting. the packaging is beautiful and is a good price. It is also easy to apply, its not patchy or drying. Totally recommened
Jocelyne B.
Jocelyne B.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
A+++++ absolutely love it and the colour is absolutely gorgeous with my skin complexion and my lip colour. I sometimes go a little bold with colour, but when I'm feeling a little natural definitely go for this colour.
jessica S.
jessica S.
Toronto, On
This is my all time favorite gloss! I love all ysl products and this one met my expectations. I love its gold packaging and it has an easy to use applicator. The colour and shine is perfect would recommend!
Louise A.
Louise A.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
This little beauty is my daily savoir for making me look human again haha! Not sticky, long lasting and is a great colour for anyone in my opinion but especially olive toned skin like myself!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
YSL lipsticks, lip gloss and lip oils are the best. It goes on light and it stays all day. They have a variety of colours which is great. I love the packaging. Worth the money spent.
Tabia A.
Tabia A.
I love me some nude gloss! It goes with any style of makeup... From day ware to night wear... Dramatic to natural. This nude lip gloss is amazing! You don't need to reapply often.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?