BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Makalah Z.
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Beautiful color. Stays of for a long time. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the smell. It smells horrible. It smells of carrots and chemicals. Great lip gloss, but for the price I don't wanna smell gross.
Joanne H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: 08 Golden Blackcurrant Ysl Lip Color
Great product last all day ! Doesn't feel sticky and no cracks . Lips feel and look fresh all day
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
This gloss is AMAZING! it is little expensive but totally worth it. The packaging is gorgeous, and the product is even better. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. There is a lot of product in one, I would highly recommend this gloss. It wasn't sticky at all.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
Love the color. It's an everyday color. Gives a great pop of color to the lips. It is not a sticky formula. One of my favorites.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Amo Yves Saint Laurent, es una pintura divina quedas como una diva. Y el empaque es súper bello!
Vilmarie M.
Cary, Nc
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
O. M. G. Why did I wait until I was 30 to try this beauty out?!?!? I have to thank my hubby for this amazing anniversary gift that was accompanied by the YSL cream lipstick and Touché Eclat Blur primer. This baby is so beautiful and it compliments my olive skin so perfectly! It is always in my bag!
emma n.
St George, UT
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss is the perfect amount of shine and shimmer. It slides on like butter and has beautiful texture and shine. It is long lasting and great quality, and even works well on top of lipsticks or lip tints. I would buy this product again, and continue to add to my lip collection!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
The formula of this lip gloss is the best compare to the other companies that shimmer it has is just right not too chanky and i love that right gold color of it falttering doesn't make my lips look slim
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
I love the YSL lip gloss especially the nude you can put it on whenever you want and it makes you feel so important when you wear it and at the same time you could use it for going someplace quickly or putting it on just for a special occasion I have recommended it is the greatest lacrosse I will not use anything else
Ji Hee Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alongside makeupfoirever's gloss, Yves has the BEST gloss ever. Just like their tint (which I LOVE) the gloss stays on for a while despite its glossy property, has amazing color, and is not too sticky. I will definitely buy again once they get a new line for fall!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?