BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Stephanie W.
Cantonment, FL
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
This is a beautiful gloss but a little pricey. The packaging is beautiful as well. I would recommend this to someone that's not afraid to spend the money
Haley G.
Las cruces , NM
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
It has a really weird scent that's very overpowering. It's really sticky but that doesn't bother me it just means it's going to last longer but I just can't stand the scent.
Tanya R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Love this high end lip gloss, kinda on a costly side but worth every penny. its a unique gel like texture is non sticky on lips and feels so hydrated. when ever i go somewhere fancy just put this gloss and done.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This is an awesome gloss even for people who aren't into gloss very much. It is very silky and sexy, yet not real sticky. If you're looking for a high quality gloss, look here.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This lip gloss Smells amazing, ita very smoothly, not very sticky, amazing colour, great look I just love it.
Nadin G.
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I love this lip gloss. It makes my lips feel soft and very shiny. The color looks great, too on my lips.
amanda R.
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Nice color, but this lip gloss has way too much shimmer for my liking. Also very pricey, would not recommend.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
Gloden gloss its amazing, your lips look so good, the colour its beautiful and makes a perfect match with my skin colour.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
It's an amazing color, glided in very smoothly and not to sticky like most glosses. The color is beautiful as well
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
Bravo YSL BRAVO!! One of my everyday go to lip glosses!! I thought it would be over rated but no, under rated to say the lease!!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?