BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #69 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
i l.
Roosevelt, NY
Leaves my lips plumped and moisturized lasts all day I love it and smells great easy to apply and remove
Angelica G.
Love all of YSL's lip glosses! They go on smooth and leave your lips moisturized. It also smelled great!
Holly D.
Sulphur Springs, TX
This stuff is amazing. So creamy and moisturizing. Use it every day. I would purchase this over and over.
Keyuna W.
The absolute best ! A good professional but soft look ! Definitely one of my favorites! It's a must have
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
I know this brand is high but i see a lot of youtube reviews and most of the reviewers say its really good
Isamar B.
San Marcos, CA
These have brush applicators but honestly it’s worth it because the gloss is bomb! It is $30 bucks tho 🤔
Mona D.
Obsessed with how bright and rich this color is. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a super sticky film.
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
This shade is gorgeous. It truly feels like a luxury product. I enjoy the applicantor and the light scent
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
This lip gloss is fabulous. Stay long time in my lips and is very soft and look great. 100%recommend!!
Araceli✨ A.
franklin park
My cousin has it and it is amazing I would totally recommend it. Hopefully I can buy this product soon
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.