BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Melissa  G.
Melissa G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Although it's more on the pricey side, it's so worth it! The color pay off is excellent, it goes on smoothly, and best of all... IT'S NOT STICKY!! It's my everyday gloss ūüėä ladies, you must give it a try! It's worth the price!
Takoia G.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
I know this brand is high but i see a lot of youtube reviews and most of the reviewers say its really good
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
This gloss works great I love the color and it stays on long also it's not sticky and messy like others!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
I used this lip gloss for my sister's wedding and loved it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the price.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
IN love with this lip gloss, it has a nice scent and the pigmentation is amazing where it still looks like a gloss great product would defiantly recommend.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
This applies like a dream onto the lips, it is not sticky and it actually lasts a fair amount of time considering it is a gloss. I really enjoy the shine it adds to any look I have used this alone for day time and for night I like to top my lipsticks with this gloss. it is beautiful
Denise R.
Denise R.
Love the natural pinks for lip gloss as well. Lasts long and it's good for a casual and sweet look
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I usually don't wear glitter anything because the feeling of removing glitter can be a little too much but this gloss is great for wearing because it goes on smooth and the glitter is just glamorous! Great product.
natalie c.
natalie c.
Midland, TX
soft to display to others its long lasting..... worth the wait. lovely packaging.must grab...
Arisneida J.
Arisneida J.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I honestly think this should have been one of the most voted in the influenster awards! Is amazing, lasting, looks great, the formula is very distinctive and not similar to anything i've tried before! I wish it was more affordable but oh well!! Fingers crossed for the influenster contest !
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?