BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The color is so pretty! It's the perfect pinky nude. It goes on nice and smooth. The formula isn't too runny. It isn't sticky its.
Nadin G.
Nadin G.
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I love this lip gloss. It makes my lips feel soft and very shiny. The color looks great, too on my lips.
Anggy D.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This lip gloss Smells amazing, ita very smoothly, not very sticky, amazing colour, great look I just love it.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This is an awesome gloss even for people who aren't into gloss very much. It is very silky and sexy, yet not real sticky. If you're looking for a high quality gloss, look here.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Love this high end lip gloss, kinda on a costly side but worth every penny. its a unique gel like texture is non sticky on lips and feels so hydrated. when ever i go somewhere fancy just put this gloss and done.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This lip gloss is beautiful! The packaging is gorgeous! The product itself is wonderful as well it glides on, it's not sticky and it adds the perfect color :))) LOVE IT!
Maia M.
Maia M.
This product is amazing and keeps your lips super shimmery for a long time. I put on a few coats and in good to go.
maria t.
maria t.
OMG this lip gloss is awesome! Goes on So smooth and creamy. I Love it. I received one for my Birthday last year and I try to use it sparingly. It's So darn expensive That's Why. Either way I absolutely Love it
Haley G.
Haley G.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
It has a really weird scent that's very overpowering. It's really sticky but that doesn't bother me it just means it's going to last longer but I just can't stand the scent.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cantonment, FL
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
This is a beautiful gloss but a little pricey. The packaging is beautiful as well. I would recommend this to someone that's not afraid to spend the money
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?