BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Adiana P.
What is better than pink and gold. Yeah I definitely love it. Something every girl needs in her life 😀😀😀😀😀
My Asha N.
Conyers, GA
Absolutely love this product, my lips are always super perfect! And i even ordered a 2nd Incase I run out:)
Lilith K.
This is my favorite lip gloss! It makes me feel sexy and special when I wear this! I love using this brand
Mentria Nicole W.
Union, NJ
Love love love this gloss it gives a pop to my pinks and nudes! YSL is a brand that keeps the quality high
Kristy T.
Plant City, FL
The most beautiful color and the most amazing consistency!!! Truly worth the price!!! I love this product!
Franchesca G.
Georgetown, TX
I love the colors of this lip gloss!! It’s easy to apply and affordable. It gives the perfect pop of color.
Dianette P.
Tucson, AZ
This shade is gorgeous. It truly feels like a luxury product. I enjoy the applicantor and the light scent
Mona D.
Obsessed with how bright and rich this color is. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a super sticky film.
Keyuna W.
The absolute best ! A good professional but soft look ! Definitely one of my favorites! It's a must have
Holly D.
Sulphur Springs, TX
This stuff is amazing. So creamy and moisturizing. Use it every day. I would purchase this over and over.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.