BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Review for: 17
I love this. It is a beautiful shimmery gloss with out being too shiny or sticky. It also lasts a very long time.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Gonzales, LA
This lip gloss is great on my lipsit just makes them look fuller and the application is great
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Arden, NC
Review for: 17
This color is so beautiful and I love how colorful it is and it doesn't feel sticky at all.
Arelis O.
Arelis O.
Walton
great product. The gloss is not to sticky but yet lasts a good amount of time. It does not leave the rim inside the mouth . Its a pricey product but weel worth it. Yves packaging is amazingly beautiful. Would recomend to others and continue to purchase other clolors
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Live for the packaging it is absolutely beautiful. The color is beautiful on the lips and isn't too opaque to where it looks like a liquid lipstick, it lets your natural lips. It just gives you a subtle touch of color, it can be sticky if you'd had it for a long time but the product lasts which makes the stickiness a no biggie. Definitely would re-buy.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
It gives you a pretty finish. It shines without looking oily .very easy application. I would totally recommand it.
LORRIE K.
LORRIE K.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These are my very favorite lip glosses. They have been for years. They are smooth, soft and don't allow me to have chapped lips.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
The hydroating formula is great for dry/chapped lips plus the color is great and who can forget the sparkles---sorry for spelling errors---
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
The perfect color for a special occasion or a night out on the town! I love that the applicator is a brush and it glides on so smoothly. I highly recommend this product!
Macie W.
Macie W.
Canton, OH
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
My favorite lip gloss by far. I adore the color, it's not too bold, it's just a nice soft color to wear for a daily routine. It feels good on my lips and lasts a pretty long time! I love it and I can't wait to repurchase it. I recommend it to all my friends!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?