BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Mentria Nicole W.
Union, NJ
Love love love this gloss it gives a pop to my pinks and nudes! YSL is a brand that keeps the quality high
Jenny P.
I LOVE this product, it's one of my favorites! It has a nice formula and the shade is absolutely beautiful
Jamey S.
Rockwell, NC
This color is perfect for so many skin types! It is not a sticky formula and it stays on the lips forever!!
Glo U.
10467
I love the nude saint Laurent lipgloss I usually mix it with Mac matte lipstick I wear this as a night look
cali v.
I love all things YSL. Lipstick lip gloss lip liners are all fantastic I like every color that I have tried
Franchesca G.
Georgetown, TX
I love the colors of this lip gloss!! It’s easy to apply and affordable. It gives the perfect pop of color.
Niki G.
I loved this one i love this brand and i love this orns cuz it will aleays go with you and it doesnt stick
lydia o.
I absolutely love super pretty over a matte finish liquid lips liquid lipstick gifts it's a beautiful shine
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS!! It is so shiny and lasts forever. It's not super sticky and the packaging is gorgeous!
Conny A.
Mendota , CA
El gloss perfecto es hermoso no reseca los labios 😍😍😍😍The perfect gloss is beautiful does not dry the lips
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.