BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Hannah S.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color.
daniela s.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Such a smooth gloss, and non sticky! hard not to love. goes on well with good amount of pigment, don't need a lot!
Josie R.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Love love love. This is my to go to lip gloss specially when I'm in a rush. It's not sticky like most lip gloss and the color is amazing not too much and not too light. Goes perfect with a peachy blush.
Jenny P.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
I LOVE this product, it's one of my favorites! It has a nice formula and the shade is absolutely beautiful
Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
Very pretty gloss to wear alone or on top of another berry, red, or nude lippie...the price point is a bit steep but it's worth it
Alexa S.
Plainview, NY
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
Ysl is the best lip gloss in the world!! Own like every color! Get them at sephora especially
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
This is the best lip gloss ever leaving your lips feeling plumped and sexy and soft i would buy these lip glosses over and over.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
This lip gloss is pure elegance. It goes on smooth and really give a sexy look to my lions. Truly is an amazing product and love how it makes me feel.
Casey A.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
I first got this in London and I just loved the 24kt gold that reflects and shines when I put it on especially in the summer! I have to say these are my favorite glosses! My lips look so beautiful and I always get compliments! This is a great product!
Karen L.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This has to be the most beautiful lip gloss I have ever bought in my entire life. I love the beautiful 24kt gold flecks and layering in on other lipstick colors make it a beautiful combination. I like how it gives that feminine touch to my lips without being sticky at all. The smooth texture glides on nicely and makes my lips stay moisturized for several hours. I think this is the perfect neutral pink for those who want a neutral look like with a little pop of color.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?