BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Kourtney A.
Toronto
Review for: 17
It is by far my favorite lip gloss! Even though it's pricier than other options the packaging is amazing and I use it whenever I have a special occasion. I would say its worth the money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend it.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Review for: 17
When I want a classy but bold look I wear this and it's so amazing. This is a color everyone needs. It's long lasting and easy to apply. Has a nice color payoff. I would buy it again.
Courtney N.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This product is amazing and I keep it in my bag with me wherever I go. This is a staple product in my beauty and daily routine. It is worth every penny, even though it is a little more expensive, it's worth it!! The quality is much better than cheaper drug store brands. I give it 10/5 stars :)
Savana P.
LINCOLN, AR
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl, 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
These are gorgeous!! The sparkle and shine in them are amazingly beautiful. They are pricey but worth it! I usually apply these over a liquid lip and they are very easy to apply. I would most definitely recommend these because they are so so pretty.
Amanda D.
Phoenixville , Pa
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Stunning shade. Compliments so many skin tones and the finish is amazing. Super pigmented. I can use this on it's own or with lipstick. A little pricey but worth it and beautiful packaging. Would absolutely recommend and purchase again.
Sheila S.
Conroe, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I absolutely love this gloss. I always have it in my clutch ready to go. A little sparkle makes everything better. The color compliments any lipstick color whether nude or bright red. The scent reminds me of, and I know this sounds bizarre, My Little Ponies from when I was a kid.
Sonja K.
Really love the nice shine that this gloss gives, I am using it more like a lip topper. It stays in place so well and it is not patchy at all. Great value for your money, would recommend it to friends, family and on social media accounts.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
I love this summer shade! I looks really nice with a sun kissed tan. I only use it in the summer though, but could be worn over a richer berry color during the winter for a nice finish. I would buy again. Long lasting and good quality.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great gloss to wear by itself or even over another lip product. Adds a great sheen, not too stick and very easy to apply. I love this gloss and would recommend to everyone!
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Love this lipgloss! Very luxurious and the packaging is beautiful. The gloss itself is moisturizing, comfortable to wear, has great pigmentation, and make lips look amazing. The gold flecks are my favorite part about it!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?