BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
I'm a lip gloss addict, and this is one I can't live without. Ysl does not disappoint with a long lasting formula that isn't sticky like others. This color is also seasonless and I wear it for summer or winter. So amazing!
Makalah Z.
Makalah Z.
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Beautiful color. Stays of for a long time. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the smell. It smells horrible. It smells of carrots and chemicals. Great lip gloss, but for the price I don't wanna smell gross.
Andra C.
Andra C.
Portland , OR
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Love everything YSL! This gloss is shiny, it stays on your lips and is not extremely sticky. It's reasonable in price, a little on the spender side but I would say that every penny is worth it. I got mine at Nordstrom.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
I picked up this angelic gloss from sephora. The packaging might of sold me! This is very long lasting and has a very nice shimmer to it. I will be picking up more of these! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
YAS! This gloss is everything. It's so pigmented and creamy. It's my favorite! I bought it online at Sephora and would definitely buy it again. I'd love to try more colors. And yes, I do recommend this to others
Natisha C.
Natisha C.
My ultimate favorite by far the best gloss I've ever tired.. soft on the lips no drying out it feels amazing .. nude is one of the many shades I love .. i am a satisfied customer I highly recommend this product
Emily M.
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
This product is an all time favorite. The colors are gorgeous and super flattering. The only drawback is the stickiness but it's so worth it. This gloss is luminous and I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Lakin R.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
Beautiful everyday nude gloss. It's such a beautiful color and so easy to wear. It's my go to. It is a little pricey, but I have purchased this over and over. It is not sticky but not oily either. It's PERFECT
Carol S.
Carol S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
I love this gloss. Great to put on top of a matte lipstick for moisture. Too too sticky. Photographs amazingly!! Not too pigmented but the gold flecks makes up for it. I always but this over and over again.
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
It's a super nice color! I like the shimmer and it reflects well! I got it from a gift bag! It's easy to apply because the of how its packaged! It's not as pigmented as I wish it was, but I'd buy it again!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?