BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #57 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Gorgeous shades and packaging. I love the pink with gold shimmer for summer, great for every skin tones and so on point with this seasons golden highlight trend. These glosses apply effortlessly and stay so well. You can tell they're high quality and so worth the splurge. Applicator is unique and awesome.
Dawn C.
Antigo, WI
Love this. It is my absolute favorite lip gloss. I wish that it would be a bit less expensive,but in all reality it is worth it. Easy to apply, stays on longer than most and doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth. I would definitely buy it again. I look forward to trying other colors as well.
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
ysl lip gloss - the best!!!  a youtube personality use to talk about this all the time and i finally bit the bullet and bought it. it is pricey - that's my only con. it so will meet every and all expectations of yours....  just enough stick, beautiful color and so comfortable on the lip
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip gloss feels just as luxurious as it looks! A lot of product comes out on the brush which makes it easy to apply without having to keep dipping it to get coverage. I would recommend this to any girl who feels she deserves the best in life. I love pulling it out of my makeup bag.
Natalie E.
Bogota, NJ
Loved the formula but not sure if it was worth the price. If you love splurging then this is the lipgloss for you. I loved the shimmer in it and it gave the lips a beautiful full look. If you have money to blow then I recommend it
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
I loved the color of this lip gloss, so I splurged on it. However, I found myself having to reapply it very frequently, which for this price point is way too expensive and inconvenient. I wouldn't buy this product ever again.
shera z.
17001 collins avenue sunny isles beach florida apartment 1108
I have to say I look at packaging a lot when I buy makeup. If it comes in a nice package I need it! I love these lipglosses, and possibly even more because their bottles are so nice. But the colors and the gloss are great as well. Their just pretty pricey so it’s a splurge item but I definitely would recommend them
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
This lipgloss is AMAZING. it's been gifted to me twice and I can't get enough. The packaging is amazing and beautiful, and the applicator is the best gloss applicator on the market. It's silky smooth and smells wonderful. Will definitely recommend and continue to use!
Beauty Bulb ..
Ok wow, these lip glosses are very high quality. I love the packaging and the bottle, it looks very sophisticated. I also love the formula. It is glossy and sparkly without being too sticky. I also love the scent! These glosses are absolutely beautiful and very luxurious!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very beautiful gloss, it's got a very beautiful pearlescent shimmer to it. It does have glitter. It's not sticky, last a long time for a gloss,looks pretty on all skin tones. I do not like the smell of this. Other than that I love it, and would recommend.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.