BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Not my favorite, a little sticky and for the price I think there are better options, the colors are gorgeous.
Carol S.
Best shimmer gloss around and leaves your lips moisturizers and smooth! Can be used daily! Worth the splurge!
megan s.
Gorgeous colors that don't rub off-and it doesn't dry my lips out!Yves Saint Laurent Dessin Des Levres Lip Liner Pencil
lydia o.
I absolutely love super pretty over a matte finish liquid lips liquid lipstick gifts it's a beautiful shine
Jenny P.
I LOVE this product, it's one of my favorites! It has a nice formula and the shade is absolutely beautiful
Kristy T.
Plant City, FL
The most beautiful color and the most amazing consistency!!! Truly worth the price!!! I love this product!
My Asha N.
Conyers, GA
Absolutely love this product, my lips are always super perfect! And i even ordered a 2nd Incase I run out:)
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
This color is perfect for fall or late summer nights. I love the formula in all Yves Saint Laurent lippies.
Mentria Nicole W.
Union, NJ
Love love love this gloss it gives a pop to my pinks and nudes! YSL is a brand that keeps the quality high
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
I really love this product because this product is really good i use it every time the colors are beautiful
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.