BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Great color, great feel. Last all day & all night. It glides on perfectly and has a gorgeous pop color to it. I love it!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jefferson, MD
I really enjoy this product, it gives a nice glossy finish which I'm always going for, nice luxurious packaging and the colors are nice and slightly long lasting. I would recommend to other even know it's a bit more pricey.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Hail the YSL! Love looking glossy, this is just the perfect shade of pink, with lots of sheen✨
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville , FL
Great gloss to wear by itself or even over another lip product. Adds a great sheen, not too stick and very easy to apply. I love this gloss and would recommend to everyone!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Waterford, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This product did exactly what a gloss is supposed to do. It gave my lips a great shine and even made them look a little bit bigger and made them look healthy and moisturized. Feels good too and lasts for a while. I would definitely use this product again
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love this YSL shimmering gloss! Gorgeous packaging and beautiful color. I can not get enough!
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Review for: 17
When I want a classy but bold look I wear this and it's so amazing. This is a color everyone needs. It's long lasting and easy to apply. Has a nice color payoff. I would buy it again.
Tobi A.
Tobi A.
Review for: 17
I totally go for this gloss because it has a really vibrant colour, topped with a bit of glow. Not the exaggerated kind but this nice touch that keeps it perfect.
julissa G.
julissa G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL LIP gloss are so georgeous on your lips
theyre a little bit expensive but its totally worth it
they have so many colors and theyre so good
i really really like them
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Auburn, AL
Such a beautiful lip gloss. I love YSL and their products are so high quality. It's not sticky and it looks beautiful. Very long lasting.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?