BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I am obsessed with YSL lip gloss! The sparkle and color is gorgeous. I wish, for my wallet that these were a little less costly, but they last long and its a nice treat.
Beatriz Q.
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Review for: 17
I really love this product because this product is really good i use it every time the colors are beautiful
Maia C.
Maia C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This gloss glides on like a dream and stays shiny for a long time. I love the non-stickiness and longevity of YSL's glosses!!
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Very nice consistency. Can get sticky if you apply too much. I didn't find that the coral was much of a hue on my skin tone.
Deyanira V.
Deyanira V.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 17
Love it! This was my first YSL lippie and it won't be my last! Color is very pigmented and stays on.
LIBIA JAEL R.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Es un hermoso labial. Me gusta esta marca porque puedes encontrar tonalidades de labiales muy hermosos y éste en particular me encantó muchísimo el mio se me acabó pero lo adquirí en sephora.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Love this lipgloss! Very luxurious and the packaging is beautiful. The gloss itself is moisturizing, comfortable to wear, has great pigmentation, and make lips look amazing. The gold flecks are my favorite part about it!
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Tracy, CA
Very cute color range. I enjoy the ones I have that are in golden shimmery tones. Not necessarily my go to gloss but still a great one to have in your collection!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I purchased this gloss when it first came out and I fell in love with it. This lip gloss looks beautiful over any lipstick or even on its own. I always have one in my purse and one in my makeup collection. I cannot recommend this enough!'
Sam R.
Sam R.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I just love these colors you can get them anywhere from Mac to Urban Decay to Sephora you just got to find one that suits you
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?