BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Jeneia P.
Cute bottle. Great formula. Applicator is nice and soft. Color is beautiful. Just the right amount of shimmer.
Karla H.
Elgin, IL
I love lipstick makes my lips smothe i wil like to try them .. nd mix them wth other ones .. i love nude colors
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
It's really pretty doesn't need a lot to use on your lips stay glossy for the whole time and never feels sticky
Roxy G.
Rio grande city
LOVE love love this product, it's my go to gloss! It's perfect when you want to layer it on another lipstick !!
Daisy F.
I LOVE this gloss. It's so shimmery and the colors are all beautiful! Good value, a little pricey but worth it!
Jordan K.
This gloss is amazing! The color is so beautiful even on someone like me who has a pale color. It really pops.
Henesi S.
Union City, NJ
I love this lipgloss it gives my lips this radiant glow that I like and it adds a bit of color to them as well.
Elva G.
METROncanta este lío gloss se desliza muy bien es duradero, tiene buena pigmentación, queda muy bonito puesto.
Sarah G.
Absolutely stunning. I love the design of the lip stick inside the case and the color is just amazing I love it
Kanis W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love lip gloss this last and it is worth the money. Leaves a nice long lasting shine and smell so goooodddd
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.