BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Jorie S.
Dyer , IN
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
While the price point is high, it is a stellar gloss, not sticky and doesn't get goopy on the lips. It is a high quality and very polished look. Very pigmented and last a long time. Love this gloss.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Amazing product. Amazing range of colors. Very hydrating to the lips. Maybe a little pricey but it is worth every penny
Kimberly s.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I don't really use lip gloss but I really love these! They're not as sticky as others and they look really nice on top of lipstick
Holly N.
Millersburg, PA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Love with this lip gloss , Their colors are so gorgeous, The packaging is so beautiful, Nice pigmentation but a little pricey.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Putting YSL on my lips is like putting gold onto my lips or I don't know unicorn poop. It is amazing. It lasts forever and it just looks perfect. I find with other lip products it looks like I drooled all over the place. YSL makes me look like a real adult! Thanks for giving me amazing lip products and foundation. My make up holy grail fo sho.
Hannah S.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color.
daniela s.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Such a smooth gloss, and non sticky! hard not to love. goes on well with good amount of pigment, don't need a lot!
Josie R.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Love love love. This is my to go to lip gloss specially when I'm in a rush. It's not sticky like most lip gloss and the color is amazing not too much and not too light. Goes perfect with a peachy blush.
Jenny P.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
I LOVE this product, it's one of my favorites! It has a nice formula and the shade is absolutely beautiful
Tyra T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
Very pretty gloss to wear alone or on top of another berry, red, or nude lippie...the price point is a bit steep but it's worth it
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?