BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! I love this color and it shinny and stays on for a long time! defiantly recommend this item!!
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!
Liliya S.
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
Such s pretty color on fair skin , it just made my complexion pop, loved the gold specs & its nourishing oils (nigelle and cameline oils) protects the lips while providing total comfort
Britney V.
Britney V.
great lip gloss not too sticky and it has the best coloring from the glosses ive used.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's looks elegant and sophisticated with beautiful packaging! It's a little pricey but it's totally worth having. I love a sexy gloss and will definitely splurge on myself again but not as soon as I'd like.
Rozie K.
Rozie K.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This adds the perfect shine to any lip. I sometimes put it over my lipstick to give me that extra gloss look when I need it. It doesn't run off onto a glass which is a plus. I love it
Margot R.
Margot R.
Review for: 17
This gloss is amazing!! Lasts all day long and does not feel sticky. You don't even have a wear a lipstick underneath it has great pigmentation
Chéri M.
Chéri M.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Yves Saint Laurent is a wonderful company that makes great products. I use many of their products, but especially love these glosses. Great colors and lasts!
Alison N.
Alison N.
Allentown
Review for: 17
Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss and blush lipgloss is my everyday go to lip color. I bought this at Sephora and this is so smooth and not sticky, it is amazing. It is so easy to apply and I never get that goupy feeling. I have recommended this product to everyone.
Jelena Z.
Jelena Z.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my holy grail, all-time favorite gloss. I've been stopped on the street whilst wearing this gloss before, as women always want to know what it is. It goes on light, wears for hours, and is the perfect shade of pearly pink that goes with everything. I hope this shade is never discontinued; it's just perfect!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?