BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Anggy D.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
Gloden gloss its amazing, your lips look so good, the colour its beautiful and makes a perfect match with my skin colour.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
La Porte, IN
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
This lip gloss is amazing and really makes your lips look amazing :) This product is worth every penny spent!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
All I have to say is I love YSL lip gloss worth the money get buy for yourself or as a gift.
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Got one for my birthday from my sister in law and I am in love with it. Usually I pop it on when I don't know what to use on my lips. Def need to try other of their products.
DAFFNE V.
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I love this lips gloss. It's smooth not choppy and my lips love them too. My favorite color is the pink one. But they all absolutely amazing
Haley G.
Haley G.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
The color is really beautiful and sparkly and feels good on the lips but the scent is awful and it doesn't go away.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
One of my favorite lip glosses! Even though I don't like the price, I think it is well worth it. It is great on its own, but looks great paired with a nude lipstick. This lipstick is a staple in my collection!
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩💄💄💄💄💄 I want it !!!!!!!!! Lol would this not be the perfect pout! Ijs 💋
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
I love this gloss because of the great shimmer but I will admit it is pricey! I can purchase this type of products at the outlets on sale sometimes.
amanda R.
amanda R.
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Nice color, but this lip gloss has way too much shimmer for my liking. Also very pricey, would not recommend.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?