BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Jen B.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Beautiful!!! Smell is kind of like peach? There are glitters in it so be aware if that's not your thing. I've bought this twice and lost it both times lol have to pick up another
Taryn W.
Moscow, ID
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Smooth & not too sticky, great color & very easy to apply. Still prefer the Chanel lip gloss though.
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
I use to be addicted to this lip gloss but I decided to try new colors don't mean I don't like it I just wanna try new things
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
This product is very light weight. Yet its sticky formula helps it last longer. Its easy to apply. It glides on like butter. It is everything I expected it to be. I love lip gloss, so this did it for me. Its is pricey, but worth it. I recommend other to try it.
Emmy S.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
LOVE IT beautiful color and amazing consictency more on the priceier sid but worth it repeat user
Makalah Z.
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
Beautiful color. Stays of for a long time. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because of the smell. It smells horrible. It smells of carrots and chemicals. Great lip gloss, but for the price I don't wanna smell gross.
Joanne H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: 08 Golden Blackcurrant Ysl Lip Color
Great product last all day ! Doesn't feel sticky and no cracks . Lips feel and look fresh all day
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
This gloss is AMAZING! it is little expensive but totally worth it. The packaging is gorgeous, and the product is even better. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. There is a lot of product in one, I would highly recommend this gloss. It wasn't sticky at all.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
Love the color. It's an everyday color. Gives a great pop of color to the lips. It is not a sticky formula. One of my favorites.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Amo Yves Saint Laurent, es una pintura divina quedas como una diva. Y el empaque es súper bello!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?