BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Angela S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
This product has actual gold flakes in it...does it get better than that?! I wore this lip gloss and got compliments all day. It is beautiful, it looks expensive on you, and it lasts all day.
Jasmine O.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 46 White Quartz Gold
Leaves your lips looking and feeling good real kissable own a lot of these glosses need more
Han C.
Review for: 08 Golden Blackcurrant Ysl Lip Color
Best classic lip gloss My grandmother used Yves Saint Laurent Everyone knows its the best
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
These are my to go lipsticks. I love everything from YSL especially these super glossy lipsticks that are perfect for every look and ocassion. They are more expensive than other lipsticks brands but they are totally worth the price.
Merima B.
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
A little sticky, but color is very pretty. it does last a while but it is pricey
Lauren H.
Birmingham, AL
This product looks so natural and matches most everything. It leaves my lips looking flawless and soft!
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Ysl are one of my favorite makeup brand.the pure nude lip gloss I think matches all skin tones.i am light to medium and matches my skin perfectly.very nice texture
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful everyday nude gloss. It's such a beautiful color and so easy to wear. It's my go to. It is a little pricey, but I have purchased this over and over. It is not sticky but not oily either. It's PERFECT
Kendra H.
Plain City, OH
This lip gloss is one of the best out there. It glides on so smoothly and lasts a long time. It isn't sticky feeling but rather just moisturizing. I love the color and like having a neutral color and if I want to change it up I sometimes wear a bright lipstick underneath. I feel this color looks good on most skin tones as a neutral color.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this a while ago and didn't get much use out of it but now that it's summer And it's been trendy lately it's been my go to lip gloss
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?