BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Warren, OH
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Nice pigmentation but a little pricey. If you order through Sephora you can return it if you don't like it!
Sofie E.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Worth the splurge! This color is an absolutely gorgeous neutral pinky color i love that its not super sticky i love to wear it alone because the pigmentation is just beautiful. I wish the applicator brush was different
Denise R.
Denise R.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Nice nude like color. Great lip gloss if your looking for a natural look. I loved it
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Am I the only girl who dieeeddddd. I need this in my life over a cute Mac nude or mauve lippy !!!!! I bet it goes on so smooth.
Gloria Z.
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
It's an amazing color, glided in very smoothly and not to sticky like most glosses. The color is beautiful as well
Karen L.
Karen L.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This has to be the most beautiful lip gloss I have ever bought in my entire life. I love the beautiful 24kt gold flecks and layering in on other lipstick colors make it a beautiful combination. I like how it gives that feminine touch to my lips without being sticky at all. The smooth texture glides on nicely and makes my lips stay moisturized for several hours. I think this is the perfect neutral pink for those who want a neutral look like with a little pop of color.
Crystal  W.
Crystal W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
This lip gloss is absolutely beautiful and will leave your lips looking and feeling super sexy
tara w.
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
Beautiful color and I would recommend this to anyone. I bought it once and had it a while and it still works beautifully!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Spring Lake , NC
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss!!! its the perfect nude color that i was looking for and the formula isn't too runny nor is it too sticky its absolutely perfect.!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession
I am OBSESSED! with this lip gloss, it is SO pretty, it makes me lips look fuller too. It isn't overly pigmented, its the perfect amount of shine and color. Its not overly thick and sticky like some other lip glosses. I love this stuff!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?