Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

N Richlnd Hls, TX
I use this as a lip topper and love it! Worth the proce and a tube lasts forever! Will be buying again! LOVE!!!
Jackie D.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my all time favorite Lip Glosses. YSL never lets me down. I can always find the shades I'm looking for.
Karla H.
Kenosha, WI
I love lipstick makes my lips smothe i wil like to try them .. nd mix them wth other ones .. i love nude colors
Melissa H.
I like these brand because it dosen't come out as fast as the other do. That is way Yves is my number one pick.
Roxy G.
Rio grande city
LOVE love love this product, it's my go to gloss! It's perfect when you want to layer it on another lipstick !!
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
It's really pretty doesn't need a lot to use on your lips stay glossy for the whole time and never feels sticky
Griselda M.
LaPorte , IN
Review for: 42 Golden Obsession more...
This lip gloss is amazing and really makes your lips look amazing :) This product is worth every penny spent!
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Not my favorite, a little sticky and for the price I think there are better options, the colors are gorgeous.
Bryn P.
I seriously love this lip gloss from yves saint laurent, it's very long lasting and feels great on your lips.
Kanis W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love lip gloss this last and it is worth the money. Leaves a nice long lasting shine and smell so goooodddd
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.