BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Jorie S.
Jorie S.
Dyer, IN
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
While the price point is high, it is a stellar gloss, not sticky and doesn't get goopy on the lips. It is a high quality and very polished look. Very pigmented and last a long time. Love this gloss.
Jazmin O.
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Review for: 47 White Gold Topaz
Pretty, not sticky, and comfortable on the lips. Good quality lippie in my opinion, and worth it, being a "high end product."
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
Omg this color makes my lips look like a million bucks. Its so pretty with its pink and glittery shade. Cant ever leave my place without it in my purse. Definitely recommend to all those obsessed with saint laurent like me!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, MS
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Good lip gloss but way expensive. I tried it once and liked it but just can't afford 30 dollar lip gloss.
Taylie F.
Taylie F.
Modesto , CA
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
Yuliana O.
Yuliana O.
Royal Oaks, CA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
This was totally a luxury product but i love it! I wish i could get every color.Not sticky at all it comes with a brush applicator instead of a do-foot.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Gives almost a patent shine to the lips. So pretty on top of any lipstick or on its own. I especially love this shade to boost any nude lipstick
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
This is my favorite going out lip gloss, it makes my lips so exotic and soft. I mix it with Mac yumm yumm lipstick and it makes my lips look so pretty. Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing :and I tell them the saint Laurent lip gloss golden gloss. I just love this so much
Jazzy G.
Jazzy G.
Fairfax, VA
The color is very vibrant even though it is sheer. But other than that, it's beautiful
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
This lip gloss is pure elegance. It goes on smooth and really give a sexy look to my lions. Truly is an amazing product and love how it makes me feel.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?