BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
MC LOUTH, KS
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Putting YSL on my lips is like putting gold onto my lips or I don't know unicorn poop. It is amazing. It lasts forever and it just looks perfect. I find with other lip products it looks like I drooled all over the place. YSL makes me look like a real adult! Thanks for giving me amazing lip products and foundation. My make up holy grail fo sho.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Millersburg, PA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Love with this lip gloss , Their colors are so gorgeous, The packaging is so beautiful, Nice pigmentation but a little pricey.
Kimberly s.
Kimberly s.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I don't really use lip gloss but I really love these! They're not as sticky as others and they look really nice on top of lipstick
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Amazing product. Amazing range of colors. Very hydrating to the lips. Maybe a little pricey but it is worth every penny
Casey A.
Casey A.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
I first got this in London and I just loved the 24kt gold that reflects and shines when I put it on especially in the summer! I have to say these are my favorite glosses! My lips look so beautiful and I always get compliments! This is a great product!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried all brands of lip glosses and they are great but never have tried this one befor looks beautifull would love to try it :)
Lily K.
Lily K.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is super shiny without the annoying stickiness. Color is vibrant, packaging is sleek and its overall a great, luxurious item.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
I have an olive skin tone and I love this lip gloss. It gives enough Suttle color with lots of shimmer. A nice look for business meetings or for just hopping in the car and goING to the mall.
dayana v.
dayana v.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
I love this lip gloss because it provides enough color it look super cute in any skin color, the formulation of the product its just amazing a little pricey but is amazing
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?