BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 17
Beautiful colors go smoothly and durable... I recommend the ysl is a really good brand...
Kseniya P.
Kseniya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 17
Great color, full shine. Great for going out or special occasions. Moisturizers you lips
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Review for: 17
Wowzzza! Ysl is an awesome brand & i am sure everyone loves the brand ! I got it from ysl.com & the shimmer is absolutely gorgeous
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
Review for: 17
Uh baby, that's what I am talk about...this color I tried but too strong, the nude ones are perfect and 5his one too, but too strong
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
They have the best glosses. They are not sticky and messy. They have a great finish and a great smell to them as well. They stay on for hours
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
This is the best lip gloss ever leaving your lips feeling plumped and sexy and soft i would buy these lip glosses over and over.
Nelli K.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
Luxury brand, luxury lip gloss. I feel so fancy when I put it on. I wear mine over a nude lip liner and it makes my lips look so pretty and natural. I just wish it was not so expensive...
Josie R.
Josie R.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Love love love. This is my to go to lip gloss specially when I'm in a rush. It's not sticky like most lip gloss and the color is amazing not too much and not too light. Goes perfect with a peachy blush.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
Such a smooth gloss, and non sticky! hard not to love. goes on well with good amount of pigment, don't need a lot!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Their colors are so so so so gorgeous... The packaging is so so so so beautiful ... Only sad thing is their products can get a lil to pricey... But I've heard wonderful things about them so as soon as I can I'll invest in some...
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?