BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
I would love to try these babies, they got pretty awesome colors, and I heard they last long, but they're too much money.
Yary M.
I need try this beautiful liptick color, I never have the opportunity for try this makeup brand, I hope I can try one day
Britnee B.
E Liverpool, OH
My absolute favorite basic nude gloss. Usually is my everyday go to! Not too sticky and pigmented just the right amount!
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Gloden gloss its amazing, your lips look so good, the colour its beautiful and makes a perfect match with my skin colour.
Zulema G.
Love the pop of color k. This unique lipgloss, it's super rich color, great texture, good scent and wear all day everyday
Jasmine H.
Lithonia, GA
Great color, great feel. Last all day & all night. It glides on perfectly and has a gorgeous pop color to it. I love it!
merari d.
Omaha
Lovin the gold specks. I die for gold packeging and YSL slays it. Cant get enough of their formula so so creamy love it!
Lisa P.
Vancouver
Not sticky, with the perfect texture and the color stays shimmer is so nice ! My favorite lip gloss in my makeup kit !
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Amazing product. Amazing range of colors. Very hydrating to the lips. Maybe a little pricey but it is worth every penny
Grace P.
I love lip gloss from Yves Saint Laurant!! Gorgeous packaging and great selections of besutiful colors to choose!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.