BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
Review for: 17
I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS OF THIS BRAND I USED EYELINER LIPS STICK ,CONCEALER EVERYTHING . I THIS ARE REALLY GOOD PRODUCTS THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE EXCELENT QUALITY I SHOP THERE ALL THE TIME ITS NOT EXPENSIVE ! I RECOMMEND SHOPING HERE TO EVERY GIRL
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my favorite lip gloss! It makes me feel sexy and special when I wear this! I love using this brand
virginia l.
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
Very smooth and great moisture and lovely shine. Its nice to have as a go to product when you want to look beautiful quickly.
María M.
María M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!! It is incredible, hard, looks great, the formula is amazing. I want more colors😌😌😌😌😌😏
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I got a sample of this at ulta and I really liked it it wasn't like that nasty little girl lip gloss thingy smell or taste it had a good color and went well with my skin color.
Thais C.
Thais C.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Love these. Makes my lips super shiny. Top it on top of any lipstick and it will look fabulous! Love the packaging to their products!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
The perfect Barbie-doll pink. My favorite thing about this gloss is they aren't sticky. The smell is amazing and they are very shiny.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Looks gorgeous but definitely a little gritty feeling. Not my favorite, not the worst.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
there is nothing better than a ysl gloss. not only is it so moisturizing without being sticky, but it leaves a little hint of a stain on your lips that's beautiful.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I am more of a gloss person than a matte and I love that this gloss isn't sticky on my lips. They hydrate my lips and make them look thicker as well
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?