BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Steph P.
Bronx, NY
One of the first YSL glosses i ever purchased and repurchased time and time again. This gloss has a great amount of "stick" for a longer lasting effect on the lips. Looks amazing over nude lips.
Mersaydez H.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color, does not have a bar odor like some other lip glosses. I totally love the formula that the YSL gloss has. Very glossy, can be used on top of lipsticks (liquid or otherwise).
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
This is only of my ultimate favorite glosses! I feel like it goes so one smoothly and doesn't feel sticky at all! 8 have such dry lips and anything that with irritate my lips or dry them out is a hard no for me. This product does neither, it feels good on my sensitive lips, looks amazing, and over all you can tell it's high quality lip gloss.
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
I like to wear this light color when I am feeling it at work. It's subtle enough for work, but pretty and light and stays on through out the day
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Very nice consistency. Can get sticky if you apply too much. I didn't find that the coral was much of a hue on my skin tone.
Maia C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This gloss glides on like a dream and stays shiny for a long time. I love the non-stickiness and longevity of YSL's glosses!!
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Review for: 17
I really love this product because this product is really good i use it every time the colors are beautiful
Simone S.
Gorgeous color, sparkle, and shine. I use this over so many different lipsticks or on it's own. Beautiful packaging and slightly sticky texture. Smells (tastes) amazing. One of my favorite glosses...adds something special. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with YSL lip gloss! The sparkle and color is gorgeous. I wish, for my wallet that these were a little less costly, but they last long and its a nice treat.
Chéri M.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Yves Saint Laurent is a wonderful company that makes great products. I use many of their products, but especially love these glosses. Great colors and lasts!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?