BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because of its packaging. i feel as if its packaging is bulky and unnecessary but other that that this lipstick is very long-lasting and easy to apply. i would recommend this to others.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
This is an amazingly smooth, perfect shade of nude lip gloss. I got it at Sephora and although it's a little pricey for me to keep up the addiction, it's so beautiful on! I'd recommend it if you're in search of a gorgeous, all-purpose nude shimmer.
Patty U.
Patty U.
Canoga park, Ca
This is the best golden lip gloss you'll ever try in your life. The formula is smooth, not sticky, but still has decent color payoff. It's not a super opaque gloss, but it's the perfect topper to add a golden shimmery iridescence to any lip color
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
If you're looking for the perfect nude, this is it. This lasts so long on my lips. It also makes them feel so soft. I like this gloss bc it isn't sticky like other glosses. It's very nice and looks good even when I have no other makeup on.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Nice soft color with a bold touch. Very long lasting and very classy looking when worn! Can put on one time and will last for a long time afterwards. This brand has exceeded my expectations and will definitely be something I'll buy again!
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
YSL has some of the very best products on the market and these lip glosses are one of them. They aren't too sticky which I like, but they're also extremely pigmented and last for ages! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
These are my to go lipsticks. I love everything from YSL especially these super glossy lipsticks that are perfect for every look and ocassion. They are more expensive than other lipsticks brands but they are totally worth the price.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Bogota, NJ
Loved the formula but not sure if it was worth the price. If you love splurging then this is the lipgloss for you. I loved the shimmer in it and it gave the lips a beautiful full look. If you have money to blow then I recommend it
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
I love this lip gloss and I love YSL Super creamy and beautiful glossy finish. Lasts all day and smells great. Not sticky at all and won't smudge. I use this product pretty much every day!!! I recommend this to all beauty lovers
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Lenexa, KS
LOVE, Love this product! Not only does it offer great color but it smells good too! This product last forever, you are not constantly reapplying through the day. I love that it has a brush applicator rather than a sponge tip.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?