BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
This lipgloss is AMAZING. it's been gifted to me twice and I can't get enough. The packaging is amazing and beautiful, and the applicator is the best gloss applicator on the market. It's silky smooth and smells wonderful. Will definitely recommend and continue to use!
Brianna B.
Jefferson, MD
I really enjoy this product, it gives a nice glossy finish which I'm always going for, nice luxurious packaging and the colors are nice and slightly long lasting. I would recommend to other even know it's a bit more pricey.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
This is a very beautiful gloss, it's got a very beautiful pearlescent shimmer to it. It does have glitter. It's not sticky, last a long time for a gloss,looks pretty on all skin tones. I do not like the smell of this. Other than that I love it, and would recommend.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love layering this on most any lip pencil. Works great as a stand alone gloss also. Its got a nice shimmer to it especially at night or bright sunlight. Makes your lips look pouty when applied to the center of the lips.
Kevin G.
Owensboro
This lip gloss gives the most expensive-looking, perfect shine and is so unbelievably long lasting. YSL products are always, always worth the price and this is a lip gloss that definitely is. This will always be my go-to lip gloss because I know it will never fail.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These glosses taste like heaven and shimmer like gold! Yes, they are expensive. However this is a luxury product so it is bound to be on the pricier end. If you're looking for a gloss that is going to make your lips look voluptuous and irresistible, this is it!
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Review for: 17
Lo usé por primera vez por recomendación de una amiga y no me arrepiento. La textura de este gloss es increíble y es de muy larga duración. El precio es un poco elevado pero vale la pena.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Heights, NY
I love the ysl lipgloss and glides on your lips perfectly and its not sticky at all. I bought mine own from macy's. super easy to apply and use absolutely love it. very long lasting you don't have to reapply often. I will definitely buy it again and again
Yaritza C.
Kansas city , MO
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Super good lip gloss I've used this all through the month and it is really cute for spring and summer. The packaging is nice and luxurious and has a good amount of product. It goes on easy in the lips and I get compliments and asked what gloss I'm wearing.
Kourtney A.
Toronto
Review for: 17
It is by far my favorite lip gloss! Even though it's pricier than other options the packaging is amazing and I use it whenever I have a special occasion. I would say its worth the money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend it.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?