BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I am not the biggest fan of glosses but this one is very nice, last long and is nicely pigmented. I have a few makeup products from this brand and I have to say that it is a great brand and they really put time and effort into creating their products
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
I'm not even lying when I say YSL makes the best lips ever! So smooth and creamy this lip gloss will have your lips feeling amazing! I highly recommend it. The only downfall is that it's so stinking expensive.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I have been using YSL lip glosses for years and will likely never stop. They are luxurious and well pigmented. Most importantly, they have staying power which is hard to come by for a gloss. I bought mine at the counter at Saks, and love the team in Boston - would recommend a visit there to anyone!
Zain H.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
YSL is amazing, I wish I could always buy from them. These glosses are definitely a must have if you are going to splurge.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Cute bottle. Great formula. Applicator is nice and soft. Color is beautiful. Just the right amount of shimmer.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 17
This has been my favorite lip gloss to date! I have received several compliments since I've been using it.
The gold is not overbearing, and it provides the best shine--I also think the gold helps to provide what appears as a plumping effect.
Nikita C.
Nikita C.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Yves Saint Lauren is a premium reliable brand. They are expensive but good quality. This lip gloss is long lasting and looks great. This pink is pretty pink haha so try it out. I would recommend this brand to others.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Such a pretty color! Seriously one of those colors that looks great on everyone. You can wear it everyday and never get sick of it. Dress it up or down and it works perfect.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Ysl is amazing quality. The price tag is a little up there but if you want a good gloss you will not be disappointed in the long run.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Review for: 17
Love love love this brand. It is a bit pricey but all worth it. Can't go wrong with ysl. Makes my lips look amazing.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?