BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Monica D.
Anthony, NM
I just love the color and quilty. It last for hours the color it so smooth and rich. It has that perfect smell to it as well.
Gina N.
The lipsticks and eye shadows have outstanding formulation and color selection.The lipsticks are true to color and pigmented.
sandra r.
Es muy muy bonito ,lo que mas me gusta es el tono hay una gran variedad y son todos bellisimos y en conjunto un gran producto
Daniela P.
Amo esta lĂ­nea. Los colores naturales y neutros ayudan a que salir sin maquillaje con solo gloss puesto me haga ver fabulosa
Guadalupe S.
Lake Worth, FL
I really love this color. I always have it in my purse for on the go. This color matches with almost everything in my closet.
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
I use to be addicted to this lip gloss but I decided to try new colors don't mean I don't like it I just wanna try new things
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! I love this color and it shinny and stays on for a long time! defiantly recommend this item!!
jamila w.
fremont, CA
This is my summer go to shade. It's a super pigmented high shine Barbie type of gloss that makes you feel young and beautiful
Maia C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This gloss glides on like a dream and stays shiny for a long time. I love the non-stickiness and longevity of YSL's glosses!!
Sam R.
I just love these colors you can get them anywhere from Mac to Urban Decay to Sephora you just got to find one that suits you
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.