BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Henesi S.
Union City, NJ
I love this lipgloss it gives my lips this radiant glow that I like and it adds a bit of color to them as well.
Melissa H.
Tyler
I like these brand because it dosen't come out as fast as the other do. That is way Yves is my number one pick.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
It's really pretty doesn't need a lot to use on your lips stay glossy for the whole time and never feels sticky
Daisy F.
I LOVE this gloss. It's so shimmery and the colors are all beautiful! Good value, a little pricey but worth it!
Sarah G.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Absolutely stunning. I love the design of the lip stick inside the case and the color is just amazing I love it
Elva G.
Review for: 17
METROncanta este lío gloss se desliza muy bien es duradero, tiene buena pigmentación, queda muy bonito puesto.
Karla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lipstick makes my lips smothe i wil like to try them .. nd mix them wth other ones .. i love nude colors
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
I love this so much its a cute color the package is adorable and I will be getting more of this in the future
Bianca B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 08 Golden Blackcurrant Ysl Lip Color
Its great has u feeling like a brand new person every time u put it on. love it to pieces i want more and more
Kate T.
Sykesville, MD
Really enjoy this lip gloss on the days I am not feeling lipstick. Glides on smooth and isn't sticky at all.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?