BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Am I the only girl who dieeeddddd. I need this in my life over a cute Mac nude or mauve lippy !!!!! I bet it goes on so smooth.
Sam T.
Johnston, IA
One of my favorite lip glosses I've ever tried! Very pretty color and it doesn't have that super thick and sticky consistency!
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
I love this ysl coral lip gloss super soft not greasy or tacky You can't find this item at Fifth sacks avenue department store
Monique P.
Wilton, CT
There's nothing better than YSL's lip gloss. Steep pricing, but worth every penny. I wish I could purchase these in ever color!
Sophy P.
Cute not sticky, packaging is super cute. Like to wear this gloss over my lipstick or liquid lipsticks to give it a little pop
Holly N.
Millersburg, PA
Love with this lip gloss , Their colors are so gorgeous, The packaging is so beautiful, Nice pigmentation but a little pricey.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Very nice consistency. Can get sticky if you apply too much. I didn't find that the coral was much of a hue on my skin tone.
Sam R.
I just love these colors you can get them anywhere from Mac to Urban Decay to Sephora you just got to find one that suits you
bailey r.
This product was great when it was around . This is now discontined as of about two years ago I believe. Great shine though!
Megan S.
Love the color. Glides well and is the perfect lip gloss. Cons the cap comes lose sometimes but well worth it. A must product
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.