BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Natisha C.
My ultimate favorite by far the best gloss I've ever tired.. soft on the lips no drying out it feels amazing .. nude is one of the many shades I love .. i am a satisfied customer I highly recommend this product
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely just love the luxurious feel Yves Saint Laurent provides for me. Whenever I swipe it on, I instantly feel like a million Bucks! This is the perfect nude for someone with fair skin like myself and it keeps my lips feeling hydrated. I buy these at Sephora and it's constantly with me. I wear it all the time whether I'm dressing up or have a simple makeup day. A staple product for sure!
Amanda P.
Vidalia, GA
Love these YSL lippies. I have 5 or 6 of these and enjoy them all. I am not the fondest of the grapefruit like scent but it goes away quickly.
Desiree C.
Paris, MI
I'm in love with this product. YSL is a great go to brand. One of my favorites. The color is fantastic too.
Monique P.
Wilton, CT
There's nothing better than YSL's lip gloss. Steep pricing, but worth every penny. I wish I could purchase these in ever color!
Josey W.
Griffin, GA
Super glossy and shimmering. Great colors to choose from and great product. Not too thick
Daniela P.
Amo esta línea. Los colores naturales y neutros ayudan a que salir sin maquillaje con solo gloss puesto me haga ver fabulosa
Gabriella S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this lip gloss ! I wear it every day ! I love the color and everything about it !
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
Anything by YSL is excellent! This is a really nice neutral a lip gloss, that you can wear every day. It goes with everything. If I'm in a rush just heading out I will throw this on in a jiffy.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because of its packaging. i feel as if its packaging is bulky and unnecessary but other that that this lipstick is very long-lasting and easy to apply. i would recommend this to others.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?