BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Karla M.
Milwaukee
One of my favorites it last all day and does not dry or break into lips. It also has a moisturizing effect and is not sticky.
Jennifer R.
Love my silky lips after using this lip gloss! The colors are beautiful and there are numerous colors to choose from as well.
Gina N.
The lipsticks and eye shadows have outstanding formulation and color selection.The lipsticks are true to color and pigmented.
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia more...
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! I love this color and it shinny and stays on for a long time! defiantly recommend this item!!
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
I use to be addicted to this lip gloss but I decided to try new colors don't mean I don't like it I just wanna try new things
Daniela P.
Amo esta línea. Los colores naturales y neutros ayudan a que salir sin maquillaje con solo gloss puesto me haga ver fabulosa
bailey r.
This product was great when it was around . This is now discontined as of about two years ago I believe. Great shine though!
Megan S.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral more...
Love the color. Glides well and is the perfect lip gloss. Cons the cap comes lose sometimes but well worth it. A must product
Monica D.
Anthony, NM
I just love the color and quilty. It last for hours the color it so smooth and rich. It has that perfect smell to it as well.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral more...
YSL is amazing, I wish I could always buy from them. These glosses are definitely a must have if you are going to splurge.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.