BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Chikamnario U.
Chikamnario U.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
I'm such a lip gloss addict! I seriously love lip gloss so much and this stuff is at the top of the list. The color Is superb and it definitely makes your lips pop!
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Love the color especially on darker skin I'm not a fan of dark lip products and this falls right between very light color but shows.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Love the formula it's great wish I could get all the colors from this line :)))stays on all day I would recommend it to everyone !!
Sharron B.
Sharron B.
Washington, DC
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
Can't wait to get my hands on some of this gloss! The packaging is perfect along with the application stick!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Review for: 17
I am obsessed with these glosses. They are so good, don't get all clumpy like alot of glosses .
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
A luxury brand my husband made me try. This gloss is very nice to wear alone or on top of a lipstick a red one. Definitely on pricier side but worth the money
Mona D.
Mona D.
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
Obsessed with how bright and rich this color is. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a super sticky film.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Modesto, CA
Review for: 17
The colors are amazing ūüíĖ, the pigments and it last for a long time. It's not sticky like other glosses.
Dalal H.
Dalal H.
This is a great gloss I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!! Beautiful color
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Great for summer. The gold flakes pick up in the sun. Love the color and everything about this product
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?