BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Kira J.
Kira J.
Aurora, IL
These are awesome makes your lips shine like no other I love it five stars from me use it !!!!!
Jennie R.
Jennie R.
THE NAME SAYS IT ALL . this product is wonderful i love it and makes you feel GLAMOUR
Yahaira P.
Yahaira P.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color ! Lasts all day long ! Will deffinetly purchase again ! Recieved many compliments on this lip gloss
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Lip gloss is one of my favorite things to use, really easy to put on,and doesn't smear. Bright red is one of my favorite colors, but I love others also! I love it, try it!
lisa l.
lisa l.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
A bit pricey, but its so smooth, it doesn't make your lips stick together like some out lip glosses do, and the color stays pretty well, I just wish I would afford more!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tyler
I like these brand because it dosen't come out as fast as the other do. That is way Yves is my number one pick.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I like this lip gloss because it is very long lasting and hydrating. The color stays vibrant as well.
Smells amazing and really hydrates the lips one of my favourite glosses on the market at the moment
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Very sparkly stay on lips for a long time, hydrayes lips, feels great and plums your lips
Bryn P.
Bryn P.
I seriously love this lip gloss from yves saint laurent, it's very long lasting and feels great on your lips.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?