BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Perfect to put on top of any lipstick. Glossy but is t sticky. Perfect color range with this trip and last quite a while for a gloss.
Chelsea S.
Las Vegas, NV
The perfect Barbie-doll pink. My favorite thing about this gloss is they aren't sticky. The smell is amazing and they are very shiny.
ThaĂ­s C.
Saugus, MA
Love these. Makes my lips super shiny. Top it on top of any lipstick and it will look fabulous! Love the packaging to their products!
Ivelisse R.
Plant City, FL
I love this lip gloss! This is for your glam nights when you really want or going to have eyes on you. Great color and pigmentation.
Kimberly s.
I don't really use lip gloss but I really love these! They're not as sticky as others and they look really nice on top of lipstick
Rachel J.
Seattle, WA
I think this color is the best layered and of course the top final layer! It's color is just TOO amazing!! Great brand and quality.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
My to go gloss . Soft and creamy and variety of colors to choose, personality I love wearing it everyday for my soft and glam look.
Kayla K.
The product smells very good and leaves your lips very light but also very shiney. Also goes only very easily and stays on all day
Lauren B.
Great packaging and great colors. I like the applicator as well. I think it’s worth the money, but for some it may be so expensive
Nikki W.
Love the formula it's great wish I could get all the colors from this line :)))stays on all day I would recommend it to everyone !!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.