BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Ash H.
Monroe, WA
This YSL gloss is beautiful. It's long lasting and not sticky! It adds a beautiful shimmer that's not over the top. It's not too glittery but still gives your lips a wonderful sheen. Worth the price!
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I don't have a lot to say except I love it! Try the more natural lip colors and creams then find the ones that make you so very happy!
Dannon H.
Danbury
This gloss is one of my absolute favorites! I can put it over almost every lipstick, creamy or matte, and its perfect! I get so many compliments! I have taken a lot of selfies in this gloss!
Mariana G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I like to use lip glosses especially when my lips are chapped it moisturizers my lips and it's a great product to use once you want to use a natural look.
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I love makeup so much please let me try some stuff out! Yep its really easty to put on all the time!!!!!!!! I buot it at walmart and other stores to!!!! I dont really know at all P put it on every coules min! I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN DAAAAA! Anway I would tell others about it
Gabby B.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I have been loving this glossy shimmering lip gloss. It is a little pricy but it is worth it. I was able to make the gloss last long, I used it for 2 months before running out. It is super easy to apply and stays on for at least 2 hours. I would totally repurchase again the color is beautiful and it has a great color pay off.
Reem R.
Dallas, TX
This was my first high end gloss I ever purchased and Ive never been more in love with any beauty product as much as i was with this. It was tooo gooood. Great smell, pigmentation was solid, great coverage, no need for mutiple application, I was obsessed.
Cassady M.
Windham, ME
YSL is such a great lip brand and I would recommend it over almost everyone. It applies so nicely, the pigment is amazing, not streaky, and it isn't sticky. It is a higher end brand so it is a little pricey but you are getting what you pay for. It is a beautiful product and you should definitely try it out if you haven't already.
Samantha J.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product it's my holy grail to a perfect lip ! I always end up going back to this lip gloss such a perfect finish and long lasting !
Monica D.
Anthony, NM
I just love the color and quilty. It last for hours the color it so smooth and rich. It has that perfect smell to it as well.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?