BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Bryn P.
I seriously love this lip gloss from yves saint laurent, it's very long lasting and feels great on your lips.
Crismel M.
Bronx
This is a great lipgloss, I own one of these myself, and I used them a lot, they are very good and pigmented
Ariel R.
San antonino
This product I do recommend this product work really good I like it very much and I think you will like it to
Lorgia H.
Review for: 17
Labios radiantes, muy buen color, no es pegajoso, sin sabor desagradable, un poco costoso pero vale la pena
megan s.
Review for: 17
Gorgeous colors that don't rub off-and it doesn't dry my lips out!Saint Laurent Lip Liner Pencil
Mentria Nicole W.
Union, NJ
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love love love this gloss it gives a pop to my pinks and nudes! YSL is a brand that keeps the quality high
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 17
I really love this product because this product is really good i use it every time the colors are beautiful
Jamey S.
Rockwell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is perfect for so many skin types! It is not a sticky formula and it stays on the lips forever!!
Niki G.
I loved this one i love this brand and i love this orns cuz it will aleays go with you and it doesnt stick
lydia o.
I absolutely love super pretty over a matte finish liquid lips liquid lipstick gifts it's a beautiful shine
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?