BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Katiana A.
Review for: 08 Golden Blackcurrant Ysl Lip Color
One of my favorite products from YSL! Stays on all day just a wee bit sticky but I absolutely love the bold color! I love love love this!
Cortney W.
Warren, OH
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Nice pigmentation but a little pricey. If you order through Sephora you can return it if you don't like it!
Ana G.
Spring Lake , NC
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss!!! its the perfect nude color that i was looking for and the formula isn't too runny nor is it too sticky its absolutely perfect.!
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
I love this lips gloss. It's smooth not choppy and my lips love them too. My favorite color is the pink one. But they all absolutely amazing
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
The hydroating formula is great for dry/chapped lips plus the color is great and who can forget the sparkles---sorry for spelling errors---
Kristen T.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
I love this gloss! I prefer glosses that are not sticky or tacky, and this glides on. There is not too much sparkle either. You truly get what you pay for when it comes to YSL! I love this brand and this is a great product.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The color is so pretty! It's the perfect pinky nude. It goes on nice and smooth. The formula isn't too runny. It isn't sticky its.
Haley B.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
The perfect color for a special occasion or a night out on the town! I love that the applicator is a brush and it glides on so smoothly. I highly recommend this product!
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Am I the only girl who dieeeddddd. I need this in my life over a cute Mac nude or mauve lippy !!!!! I bet it goes on so smooth.
Macie W.
Canton, OH
Review for: 54 Golden Sand
My favorite lip gloss by far. I adore the color, it's not too bold, it's just a nice soft color to wear for a daily routine. It feels good on my lips and lasts a pretty long time! I love it and I can't wait to repurchase it. I recommend it to all my friends!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?