BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Crismel M.
Crismel M.
Bronx
This is a great lipgloss, I own one of these myself, and I used them a lot, they are very good and pigmented
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Sooo glittery and shiny exactly how I want the product to look just doesn't stay on as long as I want it to because it's a gloss
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Escondido, CA
These lipgloss are good stay all on the lips for a couple of hours if you dont eat lol
Lorgia H.
Lorgia H.
Review for: 17
Labios radiantes, muy buen color, no es pegajoso, sin sabor desagradable, un poco costoso pero vale la pena
Niki G.
Niki G.
I loved this one i love this brand and i love this orns cuz it will aleays go with you and it doesnt stick
Mentria Nicole W.
Mentria Nicole W.
Union, NJ
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love love love this gloss it gives a pop to my pinks and nudes! YSL is a brand that keeps the quality high
Sam T.
Sam T.
Johnston, IA
Review for: 17
One of my favorite lip glosses I've ever tried! Very pretty color and it doesn't have that super thick and sticky consistency!
megan s.
megan s.
Review for: 17
Gorgeous colors that don't rub off-and it doesn't dry my lips out!Saint Laurent Lip Liner Pencil
Gina N.
Gina N.
The lipsticks and eye shadows have outstanding formulation and color selection.The lipsticks are true to color and pigmented.
Krystin H.
Krystin H.
Sussex, NJ
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Beautiful color, feels comfortable on the lips all day. Pretty packaging is a bonus.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?