BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Clarkston, MI
Definitely not my daily wear but I love for a special occasion. It has just the right finish to make everything pop.
Parekura K.
Parekura K.
Auckland
Surprisingly smooth and not sticky at all, the colour is amazing and the sparkles are absolutely stunning.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Beautiful color! Leaves a nice color over a matte lip. I love the shine its gives on me. Looks amazing in the light.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This stuff is amazing. So creamy and moisturizing. Use it every day. I would purchase this over and over.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
The spantenous look ysl gives is honestly dashing, it's like amazingly amazing. The shimmer and shine makes your lips so irrisistable.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
I love this lip gloss. It's moisturizing and smells awesome and gives off the perfect amount of color and shine!
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
This is the definition of luxury! My lips feel so good when they're coated with some smooth YSL gloss.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
I LOVE this gloss. It's so shimmery and the colors are all beautiful! Good value, a little pricey but worth it!
Karla O.
Karla O.
Trenton , NJ
Review for: 17
Omggg!!! This shade is by far one of my favorites in my book! Great gloss for a night out! Love it!!!
cassia s.
cassia s.
Beautiful colors, long lasting and a good taste! Smallto carry in bag, but with a good relation volume/content. Highly recommend!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?