BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #70 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

bailey r.
This product was great when it was around . This is now discontined as of about two years ago I believe. Great shine though!
Karla M.
Milwaukee
One of my favorites it last all day and does not dry or break into lips. It also has a moisturizing effect and is not sticky.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Love the color. Glides well and is the perfect lip gloss. Cons the cap comes lose sometimes but well worth it. A must product
Yolanda M.
Marshall, MN
I use to be addicted to this lip gloss but I decided to try new colors don't mean I don't like it I just wanna try new things
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Very nice consistency. Can get sticky if you apply too much. I didn't find that the coral was much of a hue on my skin tone.
sandra r.
Es muy muy bonito ,lo que mas me gusta es el tono hay una gran variedad y son todos bellisimos y en conjunto un gran producto
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
This stuff smells AMAZING and I love the consistency but it doesn't have as much staying power as I think you get with Buxom
Maia C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This gloss glides on like a dream and stays shiny for a long time. I love the non-stickiness and longevity of YSL's glosses!!
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This is my summer go to shade. It's a super pigmented high shine Barbie type of gloss that makes you feel young and beautiful
virginia l.
Wichita, KS
Very smooth and great moisture and lovely shine. Its nice to have as a go to product when you want to look beautiful quickly.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?