BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #57 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Tracy H.
i love this product so much! it makes my lips look absolutely beautiful! i love the pigmentation! it makes my lips look fuller and smoother
Hafsa A.
Leander
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
This was one of those expensive spurge I was worrying about before buying. When I did try this at the store I loved it and had to have it.
Shanique N.
Hawthorne , CA
One of my holy grail. It has just enough sparkle I have it in almost every color. Wear alone or on top of a matte lipstick . Looks gorgeous
Lily K.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is super shiny without the annoying stickiness. Color is vibrant, packaging is sleek and its overall a great, luxurious item.
Malia A.
Redwood City, CA
This gloss is very conditioning and not sticky like other brands. The color is soft, cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last too long.
Jessenya R.
It is such a great product I enjoy wearing it. I get a lot of compliments over this product i can never stop using it. Its number 1 for me
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this a while ago and didn't get much use out of it but now that it's summer And it's been trendy lately it's been my go to lip gloss
Shannon M.
Torrance, CA
The color really lasted, but the shade was not as vibrant as I would have liked. Also much more than I would typically pay for a lip gloss.
Mea R.
Love their lipsticks quality and all. Plenty of colors to choose from and i get long wear out of these lipsticks perfect for day and night
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.