BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Angela M.
Castro Valley, CA
The gloss is amazing it’s smooth & creamy I love the way it feels on my lips unfortunately it is a bit pricey so if you’re on a bit of a budget I’d suggest the Colourpop gloss instead
Ava L.
staten island
love it! it’s so creamy and the color stays on great. it last long and taste good too. i would totally recommend it for anyone. the color are so nice and make me feel so confident.
Jenny M.
Yves Saint Lauren is a great brand. It is on the pricier side but you get what you pay for in this gloss. Glides on super smooth and leaves your lips hydrated for a long time.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
The colors look great in the container but I have never been able to find a shade I love with this brand. Other than that, the texture and consistency is quite nice.
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
What a great lipgloss! I love to wear this under other YSL products. The color offerings are fantastic with lots of variety. This is not sticky at all and leaves a very pretty shine on your lips.
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Feels great on the lips. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Cynthia B.
Poughkeepsie
never really had a saint Lauren product, but one of my home girls held it down once when I needed and let me tell you, this gloss and color was AMAZING! anyone would be able to pull it off
Melissa M.
Live for the packaging it is absolutely beautiful. The color is beautiful on the lips and isn't too opaque to where it looks like a liquid lipstick, it lets your natural lips. It just gives you a subtle touch of color, it can be sticky if you'd had it for a long time but the product lasts which makes the stickiness a no biggie. Definitely would re-buy.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this product because the color is amazing, the gloss fits perfect for a night out or a day in the office. It gives my lips a perfect since when needed and it's easy to use.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This Yves Saint Laurent Shimmering lip gloss is gorgeous, it feels great on your lips, gliding on easily, without being sticky or tacky. Seriously, these may be expensive, but they are so worth the money, the colors are divine, they wear really well and look even better. I would highly recommend these.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.