BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
This gloss is AMAZING! it is little expensive but totally worth it. The packaging is gorgeous, and the product is even better. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. There is a lot of product in one, I would highly recommend this gloss. It wasn't sticky at all.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Review for: 46 White Quartz Gold
This is such a unique gloss, It looks great over practically ever single lipstick or even alone for a nice sheen on the lips! I think this is completely worth the price. I purchased mine at Sephora and would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice unique gloss.
Simone S.
Simone S.
Gorgeous color, sparkle, and shine. I use this over so many different lipsticks or on it's own. Beautiful packaging and slightly sticky texture. Smells (tastes) amazing. One of my favorite glosses...adds something special. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I love the gold shimmer in this lipstick. It really make say lips look amazing. However, the odd fruit smell and stickiness of the gloss is a bit off putting. However, it is still my favorite gloss because it is unique and feels luxurious. I would buy it again.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
This product is very light weight. Yet its sticky formula helps it last longer. Its easy to apply. It glides on like butter. It is everything I expected it to be. I love lip gloss, so this did it for me. Its is pricey, but worth it. I recommend other to try it.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Ithaca, NY
The smell, the taste or the look. All three are reasons why this is my favorite lip gloss. Simple yet sophisticated, I am able to wear it everyday no matter what color I'm wearing. I also appreciate the taste and smell which are not plasticky but Pleasant.
Reem R.
Reem R.
Dallas, TX
This was my first high end gloss I ever purchased and Ive never been more in love with any beauty product as much as i was with this. It was tooo gooood. Great smell, pigmentation was solid, great coverage, no need for mutiple application, I was obsessed.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I have used this for years! Such a perfect gold/pink gloss. It looks good on it's own or over nude lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful so I love to keep it in my handbag! The color and shd ine last for so long on my lips. I would highly recommend this!
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Toronto
Review for: 17
It is by far my favorite lip gloss! Even though it's pricier than other options the packaging is amazing and I use it whenever I have a special occasion. I would say its worth the money. I would buy it again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend it.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Bradenton, FL
My absolute favorite gloss of all time! I am a bit spoiled when it comes to my lips! I love high-end brands! YSL lip gloss smells amazing and I have been using it for years. The packaging is gorgeous! I will always buy their products again and again.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?