BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Dawn C.
Antigo, WI
Love this. It is my absolute favorite lip gloss. I wish that it would be a bit less expensive,but in all reality it is worth it. Easy to apply, stays on longer than most and doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth. I would definitely buy it again. I look forward to trying other colors as well.
Taylere B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 17
The packaging is nice, and it smells good- but strong. However the color payoff, texture and bleeding aren't my favorite. I think there are much better products out there for the money. Probably won't buy it again
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip gloss feels just as luxurious as it looks! A lot of product comes out on the brush which makes it easy to apply without having to keep dipping it to get coverage. I would recommend this to any girl who feels she deserves the best in life. I love pulling it out of my makeup bag.
Meghan G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I have been using YSL lip glosses for years and will likely never stop. They are luxurious and well pigmented. Most importantly, they have staying power which is hard to come by for a gloss. I bought mine at the counter at Saks, and love the team in Boston - would recommend a visit there to anyone!
Madi M.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I think this product overall is pretty good. For me it didn't last very long, and the taste wasn't all that great. However it looks so amazing once it is applied. I have bought these over and over and use them all the time. I do have to keep applying throughout the day, but this product is so gorgeous that it is definitely worth it.
Natalie E.
Bogota, NJ
Loved the formula but not sure if it was worth the price. If you love splurging then this is the lipgloss for you. I loved the shimmer in it and it gave the lips a beautiful full look. If you have money to blow then I recommend it
Mary E.
Dudley, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a AWESOME product I would recommend anyone who is interested into shiny glossy lips to invest into this product it’s long lasting easy to apply and smells great
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
I loved the color of this lip gloss, so I splurged on it. However, I found myself having to reapply it very frequently, which for this price point is way too expensive and inconvenient. I wouldn't buy this product ever again.
Brianna B.
Jefferson, MD
I really enjoy this product, it gives a nice glossy finish which I'm always going for, nice luxurious packaging and the colors are nice and slightly long lasting. I would recommend to other even know it's a bit more pricey.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
This lipgloss is AMAZING. it's been gifted to me twice and I can't get enough. The packaging is amazing and beautiful, and the applicator is the best gloss applicator on the market. It's silky smooth and smells wonderful. Will definitely recommend and continue to use!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?