BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Amanda V.
Review for: 17
Love love love this brand. It is a bit pricey but all worth it. Can't go wrong with ysl. Makes my lips look amazing.
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This is a color that need to be in every girls lip collection. It is a beautiful color to wear on a nice spring day.
Mandy G.
Beautiful color! Leaves a nice color over a matte lip. I love the shine its gives on me. Looks amazing in the light.
Yousra B.
I got this as a gift and I couldn't be happier... Of course. Every time i want to feel extra classy I wear it. My n#1
Lauren H.
Clarkston, MI
Definitely not my daily wear but I love for a special occasion. It has just the right finish to make everything pop.
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipglosses ! So shiny ! Awesome reflection ! I stay using them ! You need a gloss ! This is your go to !
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
This lip gloss was the first lip gloss I ever received in my whole entire life. the shimmer makes it look even better
Corintia Andreina A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I love this brand, all its products are buenisimos, I really recommend it, the relation quality price is very good,.
Margaret O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Three shimmer is to die for on all skin tones! It's the one my friends always grab out of my make up bag to borrow!!
Yvette g.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
love the color. great for day and night. doesn't feather if you apply lip liner first. great alone or over lipstick.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?