BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Elva G.
Elva G.
Review for: 17
METROncanta este lío gloss se desliza muy bien es duradero, tiene buena pigmentación, queda muy bonito puesto.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
I love this so much its a cute color the package is adorable and I will be getting more of this in the future
randi e.
randi e.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
I really love this yves saint laurent lip gloss Golden Fushcia it is a new color for me. It is perfect for nights out with my friends or dinner dates with my husband. It stays on really well and is beautiful!!!
Rosan O.
Rosan O.
Dubuque, IA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I Looooooooooooooove this product! I lasts forever and it's shiny which I love. I bought it as a gift for my friends.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
The best lip gloss I've every used. It's very high end, which means so is the price. But it leaves lips creamy and plum and the color selections are gorgeous.
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
This was one of those expensive spurge I was worrying about before buying. When I did try this at the store I loved it and had to have it.
Malia A.
Malia A.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This gloss is very conditioning and not sticky like other brands. The color is soft, cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last too long.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Vancouver
Not sticky, with the perfect texture and the color stays shimmer is so nice ! My favorite lip gloss in my makeup kit !
Bailey O.
Bailey O.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This lip gloss is a really nice color and has a lot of shine to it. It's a nice peachy color that you can wear in the summer and rock it.
Jamey S.
Jamey S.
Rockwell, NC
This color is perfect for so many skin types! It is not a sticky formula and it stays on the lips forever!!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?