BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Chantel B.
Beautiful pigment, easy to apply. Very beautiful product. Non drying on the lips. Not too glossy and sticky. Very nice packaging.
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
Love the color. It's an everyday color. Gives a great pop of color to the lips. It is not a sticky formula. One of my favorites.
Mackenzie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooo glittery and shiny exactly how I want the product to look just doesn't stay on as long as I want it to because it's a gloss
Mariama B.
Murcia
My mom owns one of these, she says they are ok forma a while but not to wesr all day, i dont like lipgloss i prefer mac lispticks
xochitl D.
Bedford, TX
Review for: 17
I love everything from YSL. They are definitely a splurge product but completely worth every dime. I can't wait to purchase more.
Ashlynne M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
IN LOVE with these glosses. Very comfortable to wear. Not sticky or slippery. Great variety of colors. Love the hints of shimmer.
Shelby T.
Harrisburg, IL
It's pretty expensive BUT you do get what you paid for. Great quality and pigment. Not sticky at all. An overall great lip gloss.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
This is the best lip gloss ever leaving your lips feeling plumped and sexy and soft i would buy these lip glosses over and over.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Definitely worth a shot. I am not a huge fan of the brand but it's truly impressive. I will recommend to others about the product
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
Bravo YSL BRAVO!! One of my everyday go to lip glosses!! I thought it would be over rated but no, under rated to say the lease!!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?