BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Amazing need to buy more. I'm obsessed with these glosses that YSL came out with. I actually got this as a gift. Need to get more running low on it.
Yary M.
Yary M.
I need try this beautiful liptick color, I never have the opportunity for try this makeup brand, I hope I can try one day
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
This stuff smells AMAZING and I love the consistency but it doesn't have as much staying power as I think you get with Buxom
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Definitely one of my favorite glosses. It doesn't feel sticky and thick on my lips, and the color is so gorgeous! I'm not a big gloss fan but I'm a huge fan of this product.
Yikaury H.
Yikaury H.
Bronx, NY
It wasnt really what I expected to be! I expected to stay for a long time! But stains were all over my cup and it last at most 30 min
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Love this lip gloss pretty color very flattering and shiny would recommend to anyone a bit pricey but that's okay
Sharntell M.
Sharntell M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I really want to try these, I but lipgloss a lot just never seem to get around to one from YSL, soon they look so pigmented
Mar'Querria W.
Mar'Querria W.
Eutaw, Alabama
Yves saint Laurent golden gloss shimmering lip gloss have good nice light pigment and the glitter shoes very good
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Absolutely stunning. I love the design of the lip stick inside the case and the color is just amazing I love it
Elva G.
Elva G.
Review for: 17
METROncanta este lío gloss se desliza muy bien es duradero, tiene buena pigmentación, queda muy bonito puesto.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?