BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Tracy H.
i love this product so much! it makes my lips look absolutely beautiful! i love the pigmentation! it makes my lips look fuller and smoother
Lily K.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is super shiny without the annoying stickiness. Color is vibrant, packaging is sleek and its overall a great, luxurious item.
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
This was one of those expensive spurge I was worrying about before buying. When I did try this at the store I loved it and had to have it.
Mea R.
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon more...
Love their lipsticks quality and all. Plenty of colors to choose from and i get long wear out of these lipsticks perfect for day and night
Malia A.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral more...
This gloss is very conditioning and not sticky like other brands. The color is soft, cannot give 5 stars because it doesn't last too long.
Jessenya R.
It is such a great product I enjoy wearing it. I get a lot of compliments over this product i can never stop using it. Its number 1 for me
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this a while ago and didn't get much use out of it but now that it's summer And it's been trendy lately it's been my go to lip gloss
Alena K.
You can never go wrong with a YSL lip gloss! You want them lips too be popping! And using with product you would have em looking popping!
Chelsea D.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing colors and goes on perfectly! Good pigmentation. The price is very high but I do feel like you get a good product for the price.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I absolutely love these! The colors are absolutely gorgeous and they stay for a good amount of time. The packaging is so pretty as well.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.