BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Bianca L.
Inglewood, CA
Highly pigmented gloss. It goes well with liner, on top of lipstick, or wear it alone. Brush applicator makes sure that you get an even distribution.
Jay M.
Atlanta ,Ga
This lip gloss is the bomb , literally ! It can be worn with or with out lipstick . It has an high gloss impact. I keep one with me at all times .
Donna E.
Baltimore
This is one of the best lip gloss that i have used. I have very thin lips, but this gloss gives me a full, and whiney look that stays on for hours.
Valerie F.
This product is so beautiful. The color is rich, the texture is smooth. This lip gloss even has a great soft hint of fragrance. Totally a must buy!
Anna B.
Bellevue, WA
great I love the shimmer. Maybe come in more colors but overall I really like it and I would recommend it to a lot of my friends. Great company too
Elizabeth G.
Love love love the shades of colors they have. They feel comfortable on the lips rather than sticky like mist glosses. And has a Rosie smell to it.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Yves glosses are a must to have. Like i mention before, they might be spendable but worth it. Yes it sure met my expectations. Pricey but worth it.
Deanna J.
Normandy Park, WA
Love this glass. I am all about a gloss that lasts and looks like luxury. I wear this to work daily and I always have it in my purse for anytime!
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
Perfect amount of sticky. Gloss last long and color pay off is good for a gloss. Perfect color to add on top of any lipstick , or over bare lips
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
The shimmer is subtle. It isn't to glossy and it leaves a beautiful stain. I use this in the summer time when I want a natural or gorgeous gloss!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.