BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Maricha r.
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
I would love to try these babies, they got pretty awesome colors, and I heard they last long, but they're too much money.
merari d.
merari d.
Omaha
Lovin the gold specks. I die for gold packeging and YSL slays it. Cant get enough of their formula so so creamy love it!
Amal Shalhoub A.
Amal Shalhoub A.
Vero Beach, FL
First time user. Very light weight, shiny, easy to apply . More importantly it's Perfect for a summer day on the beach.
Merima B.
Merima B.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Who doesn't love some YSL lip gloss!!! Love love love these. The colors are so gorgeous and the packaging is extra cute, love the gold. The color payoff is pretty nice and very smooth. A little sticky, but nothing too much.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
I love this gloss! I prefer glosses that are not sticky or tacky, and this glides on. There is not too much sparkle either. You truly get what you pay for when it comes to YSL! I love this brand and this is a great product.
Yousra B.
Yousra B.
I got this as a gift and I couldn't be happier... Of course. Every time i want to feel extra classy I wear it. My n#1
Alena K.
Alena K.
You can never go wrong with a YSL lip gloss! You want them lips too be popping! And using with product you would have em looking popping!
Pearl V.
Pearl V.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS. The best color. The gold in it is amazing. I've used it for years. It lasts all day!
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not a peanut butter feeling lip gloss. Totally love it. It moisturizes the same time and does not dry out your lips
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
These golden glosses are lovely, but the smell of them reminds me of a cheap brand I would use when I was playing with makeup as a kid. I'm on the fence with these, but I notice I rarely use them because of the smell.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?