BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Ashley H.
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Great for summer. The gold flakes pick up in the sun. Love the color and everything about this product
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
I love this color and the added sparkle is perfect! The packaging is classy too. I found it longer lasting compared to other glosses.
Gretchen B.
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
I have an olive skin tone and I love this lip gloss. It gives enough Suttle color with lots of shimmer. A nice look for business meetings or for just hopping in the car and goING to the mall.
dayana v.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 51 Golden Shell
I love this lip gloss because it provides enough color it look super cute in any skin color, the formulation of the product its just amazing a little pricey but is amazing
Kathryn B.
Review for: 02 Gold Praline Ysl Lip Color
This lip gloss is the bomb.com. I use to be a big fan of Mac glass gloss and Chanel's gloss. YSL's was a nice change and the pigments are beautiful. I did have trouble with one of mine a week after buying not closing.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Lip gloss is one of my favorite things to use, really easy to put on,and doesn't smear. Bright red is one of my favorite colors, but I love others also! I love it, try it!
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
I love this gloss because of the great shimmer but I will admit it is pricey! I can purchase this type of products at the outlets on sale sometimes.
Gabi C.
Wixom, MI
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
I've always wanted to try this! I love lip gloss, I wear it basically every day. Who knew that just by adding some color it could brighten up your whole outfit and make you look different

Deanna J.
Opa Locka, FL
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
First of all very beautiful burgundy red color ! La La La Love the sparkles and is very soft and creamy on your lips.
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! I love this color and it shinny and stays on for a long time! defiantly recommend this item!!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?