BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Jennifer C.
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
I found this color to be a bit darker than my usual, but the color lasted all night and was not cakey/clumpy. made my lips feel soft
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Omg I must have this its so pretty I wonder how it would look on me I love this.
amanda R.
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
Nice color, but this lip gloss has way too much shimmer for my liking. Also very pricey, would not recommend.
Alexis P.
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
These golden glosses are lovely, but the smell of them reminds me of a cheap brand I would use when I was playing with makeup as a kid. I'm on the fence with these, but I notice I rarely use them because of the smell.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Good product, goes on smooth and keeps your lips hydrated. the color is pretty on and last all day, great gloss.
Haley G.
Las cruces , NM
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
The color is really beautiful and sparkly and feels good on the lips but the scent is awful and it doesn't go away.
Lisa J.
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence
They have the best glosses. They are not sticky and messy. They have a great finish and a great smell to them as well. They stay on for hours
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
If you are looking for a smooth and long-lasting lip gloss, definitely try YSL's. Many glosses that are high shine tend to be tacky or so liquidy that they bleed all over. This is a slick gloss that stays put yet provides a glass shine. Golden Impertinence is a gorgeous blush shade that is a sheer wash of pink on its own or beautiful layered over lipstick. Long lasting and in an exquisite package.
Kristen T.
Review for: 4 Golden Fushcia
I love this gloss! I prefer glosses that are not sticky or tacky, and this glides on. There is not too much sparkle either. You truly get what you pay for when it comes to YSL! I love this brand and this is a great product.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Review for: 20 Golden Macademia
Lip gloss is one of my favorite things to use, really easy to put on,and doesn't smear. Bright red is one of my favorite colors, but I love others also! I love it, try it!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?