BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Karla H.
Karla H.
I love lipstick makes my lips smothe i wil like to try them .. nd mix them wth other ones .. i love nude colors
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I think this color is the best layered and of course the top final layer! It's color is just TOO amazing!! Great brand and quality.
xochitl D.
xochitl D.
Bedford, TX
Review for: 17
I love everything from YSL. They are definitely a splurge product but completely worth every dime. I can't wait to purchase more.
Shamika J.
Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Definitely worth a shot. I am not a huge fan of the brand but it's truly impressive. I will recommend to others about the product
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
I actually tried these once and I wish I would have bought at least one! They weren't too sticky and absolutely loved the colors!
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
Beautiful pigment, easy to apply. Very beautiful product. Non drying on the lips. Not too glossy and sticky. Very nice packaging.
Whitnee N.
Whitnee N.
I Love this gloss! Color is pigmented and looks like it does in the bottle when applied. It also comes in a pretty tube and smells nice. I would buy this again.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Asheville
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
This right here goes great on top of any lipstick and girl you'll be shining! So glossy and so sparkly gotta love that sparkle!!
lydia o.
lydia o.
I absolutely love super pretty over a matte finish liquid lips liquid lipstick gifts it's a beautiful shine
Gia F.
Gia F.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Best gloss I've used in several years. Superb shine with perfect consistency. Makes lips extremely soft. Can be worn alone or paired with any favorite stick.
l
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?