BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #55 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Elizabeth G.
Love love love the shades of colors they have. They feel comfortable on the lips rather than sticky like mist glosses. And has a Rosie smell to it.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon more...
Yves glosses are a must to have. Like i mention before, they might be spendable but worth it. Yes it sure met my expectations. Pricey but worth it.
Anna B.
Bellevue, WA
great I love the shimmer. Maybe come in more colors but overall I really like it and I would recommend it to a lot of my friends. Great company too
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
I like to wear this light color when I am feeling it at work. It's subtle enough for work, but pretty and light and stays on through out the day
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
Perfect amount of sticky. Gloss last long and color pay off is good for a gloss. Perfect color to add on top of any lipstick , or over bare lips
Brie M.
THE PERFECT NUDE GLOSS! I am definitely a gloss girl and can be pretty particular. This had great color and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky.
Yolande F.
Filled with rich moisture, n sheer shiny color! Last forever, stylish bottle, very pricey, but we'll worth the price, your paint for the quality.
Alexa D.
Gives almost a patent shine to the lips. So pretty on top of any lipstick or on its own. I especially love this shade to boost any nude lipstick
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
This gloss drenches lips with glamorous, sexy shine and gorgeous color. The formula is thick enough to stay put but doesn't feel heavy or sticky,
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
The shimmer is subtle. It isn't to glossy and it leaves a beautiful stain. I use this in the summer time when I want a natural or gorgeous gloss!
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.