BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
This gloss drenches lips with glamorous, sexy shine and gorgeous color. The formula is thick enough to stay put but doesn't feel heavy or sticky,
Ambar C.
I love this lip gloss. I received a lot of compliments since I've been using it. This is a color everyone needs. It's long lasting, is easy to apply and it has a great pigmentation.
Maria G.
Davie
Excelente producto, color perfecto y duradero!! precio calidad incomparable, lo recomendarĂ­a a toda mi familia, amigos y clientes. Siempre lo he comprado no acepto otra marca
Vanessa G.
Escondido, CA
These lipgloss are good stay all on the lips for a couple of hours if you dont eat lol
Whitnee N.
I Love this gloss! Color is pigmented and looks like it does in the bottle when applied. It also comes in a pretty tube and smells nice. I would buy this again.
Sarah H.
Lovely gloss! Consistency is perfect! Not too thick or thin. High gloss shine without looking cheap. Comforting feel on the lips and a gorgeous natural color.
Gia F.
Best gloss I've used in several years. Superb shine with perfect consistency. Makes lips extremely soft. Can be worn alone or paired with any favorite stick.
l
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
A luxury brand my husband made me try. This gloss is very nice to wear alone or on top of a lipstick a red one. Definitely on pricier side but worth the money
Gail T.
OK so super expensive, but its the brand name. I love this lippie though. I usually don't like gloss but this looks so so so nice on me that I had to buy it
Karen F.
Loved is color! It doesn't Sri k to your hair like some glosses and lasts for hours. It really favors everyone that tries it and I get a ton of compliments.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.