BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Eleonora Z.
Eleonora Z.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I absolutely love this amazing lipgloss from YSL. I forgot what color I have but it's the lighter shade and it smells so good. It lasts me all day and the formula is so nice and glossy and super shiny!!!!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This product is absolutly my favorite brand to get lip stick from. Its goes on so silky and smooth and last the entire day. I honestly and truly recomend this product to anyone.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I absolutely love love everything about this product! This color on my lips I get compliments all the time! It doesn't make my lips chaps like Mary Kay does!
Jay M.
Jay M.
Atlanta ,Ga
This lip gloss is the bomb , literally ! It can be worn with or with out lipstick . It has an high gloss impact. I keep one with me at all times .
Essence N.
Essence N.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 17
Ok let's just say YSL is the best! I love the way the product glides on your lips and the shine is a true shine. I only give it 4 stars because I wish the color was a little more of a rich color.
Katie T.
Katie T.
denver, CO
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
My Husband got me this gloss as a present and i couldn't be happier, it is smooth, long lasting, and the color is BEAUTIFUL. The best part about this gloss is that it is not sticky, i hate it when my lips feel like glue, but that never happens with this gloss.
Gift O.
Gift O.
Lagos
These glosses are everything. They don't fade off with wear and they give the lips some colour bot not too much color If you know what I mean
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Love the pop of color k. This unique lipgloss, it's super rich color, great texture, good scent and wear all day everyday
Rhianna K.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love love love this lippie. The color is perfect. The formula is amazing! It feels like velvet on your lips. I can't wait to get the colors!
Fennella D.
Fennella D.
I have a divine pink gloss from which is my absolute favourite. The glosses are very moisturizing and the color pigment is true to the look.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?