BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE GLOSSES.. I OWN 4 SHADES.. THEY LAST FOR HOURS.. HAVE SHEER PIGMENT AND HIGH GLOSS WITH ADDED SHIMMER.. GREAT TOPPERS FOR THE YSL LIPSTICKS
Haley B.
Katy, TX
The perfect color for a special occasion or a night out on the town! I love that the applicator is a brush and it glides on so smoothly. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Over all one of the best lip products I have EVER USED. Long wearing, beautiful colors, great product! A friend turned me on to YSL makeup and I love it so much.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
Love this gloss. Goes on smooth and isn't sticky or goopy like some others. The color is fantastic and long lasting. I wouldn't trade it for any other gloss in my collection! I can't wait to add more colors.
Eleonora Z.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love this amazing lipgloss from YSL. I forgot what color I have but it's the lighter shade and it smells so good. It lasts me all day and the formula is so nice and glossy and super shiny!!!!
Essence N.
Kansas City, MO
Ok let's just say YSL is the best! I love the way the product glides on your lips and the shine is a true shine. I only give it 4 stars because I wish the color was a little more of a rich color.
Katelyn C.
McDonough , GA
Lip gloss is one of my favorite things to use, really easy to put on,and doesn't smear. Bright red is one of my favorite colors, but I love others also! I love it, try it!
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
I love makeup so much please let me try some stuff out! Yep its really easty to put on all the time!!!!!!!! I buot it at walmart and other stores to!!!! I dont really know at all P put it on every coules min! I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN DAAAAA! Anway I would tell others about it
Rachael C.
All I can say is it doesn’t get much better than YSL! I’ve been using their products for years and I haven’t tried one thing that I don’t like from them. I have repurchased this multiple times and have recommended it to friends.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.