BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hemet, CA
Love the smell of these & the shimmer isn't too much or overwelming like some.. and the color is great.. this brand is really nice if you love your glosses I'd recommend :)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Terrell, TX
At first i wasnt a big fan of the lip gloss until i used it more snd more and i fell in love ! I love the shine it gives my lips ! Alot of people always asking what im wearing when i have it on!
KEERA K.
KEERA K.
louisville, ky
THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE GLOSSES.. I OWN 4 SHADES.. THEY LAST FOR HOURS.. HAVE SHEER PIGMENT AND HIGH GLOSS WITH ADDED SHIMMER.. GREAT TOPPERS FOR THE YSL LIPSTICKS
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Elkton, MD
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Golden gloss shimmering lip gloss #03 Gold pink is a good lip gloss but it's not the best.. it's not one of my favorites, but I still used it sometimes.
But First, Rosé >.
But First, Rosé >.
San Francisco, CA
Love this lipgloss! It smells so good and stays on during a whole day. I've been using it for 5 years now. Sephora has a great selection of colors. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Would buy it again and again.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Inglewood, CA
Highly pigmented gloss. It goes well with liner, on top of lipstick, or wear it alone. Brush applicator makes sure that you get an even distribution.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Review for: 17
i live for this gloss. it lasts almost all day. i only reapply it twice a day, after i eat. it doesn't leave your lips with that kind of slimy feeling, it's smooth and it's not thick.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 17
Over all one of the best lip products I have EVER USED. Long wearing, beautiful colors, great product! A friend turned me on to YSL makeup and I love it so much.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love this gloss. Goes on smooth and isn't sticky or goopy like some others. The color is fantastic and long lasting. I wouldn't trade it for any other gloss in my collection! I can't wait to add more colors.
Desirae D.
Desirae D.
Mumbai
The perfect shades of gloss to give you that stylish yet bold edge. I've bought this for the first time and the results were unbelievable. It's worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?