BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #70 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Bianca L.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented gloss. It goes well with liner, on top of lipstick, or wear it alone. Brush applicator makes sure that you get an even distribution.
Natasha V.
Amazing need to buy more. I'm obsessed with these glosses that YSL came out with. I actually got this as a gift. Need to get more running low on it.
Nikhita H.
Dana Point, CA
A very good nude lip gloss. YSL lip gloss is not too heavy or sticky. It adds a decent amount of color and is long lasting. Perfect for everyday use
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
I love this gloss because of the great shimmer but I will admit it is pricey! I can purchase this type of products at the outlets on sale sometimes.
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I am more of a gloss person than a matte and I love that this gloss isn't sticky on my lips. They hydrate my lips and make them look thicker as well
Elizabeth G.
Love love love the shades of colors they have. They feel comfortable on the lips rather than sticky like mist glosses. And has a Rosie smell to it.
Valerie F.
This product is so beautiful. The color is rich, the texture is smooth. This lip gloss even has a great soft hint of fragrance. Totally a must buy!
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
Yves glosses are a must to have. Like i mention before, they might be spendable but worth it. Yes it sure met my expectations. Pricey but worth it.
Jay M.
Atlanta ,Ga
This lip gloss is the bomb , literally ! It can be worn with or with out lipstick . It has an high gloss impact. I keep one with me at all times .
Anna B.
Bellevue, WA
great I love the shimmer. Maybe come in more colors but overall I really like it and I would recommend it to a lot of my friends. Great company too
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?