BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Madi T.
Madi T.
Newark, DE
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
i love love love this lip gloss. it is super pigmented and moisturizing and doesn't get sticky like most lip glosses do. i love the packaging and it feels nice and heavy and expensive. i highly recommend this product
Haley D.
Haley D.
Defiantly a go to for my fave glosses. I forget the name of the shade that I have but it's sort of a Rosie pink it's a great toper to wear or just something to wear by itself on natural days.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love it so much! Gives me life! Please buy it!!!!ots just an amazing formula and quality!!! Value for money is also very nice!!! Would buy it again and totally net my expectations!
Ruru I.
Ruru I.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: 17
My go to for a seductive look for a night out on the town! Not tacky or too thick, amazing shimmer and stays put through drinks and dinner. Doesn't run off my lips and that is a plus for me!
Sami M.
Sami M.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love this color for my yellow undertones! I buy this from Costco Warehouse. You can't try any on, but ysl colors always look good on me. I highly recommend it!
Shaianne G.
Shaianne G.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This is a beautiful color that is long lasting! I wore ur for 5 hours straight and it was still on my lips like I just applied worth every dollar and would definitely recommend !
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Houston
This lipgloss looks and smells devine! Coat yourself in luxury with a lipgloss that transforms your look. The sparkle is flawless and the texture is perfect. It's worth the money!
Emily L.
Emily L.
staten island
Highlight recommend for a long lasting shimmer lip tint. Packaging was exquisite and was very early to apply with there wand. Definitely met my expectations and I'd buy it again!
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Love their shimmer lip glosses. They are not super sticky. They add a verhnicehealthy looking gloss on my lips. The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great
Mariam K.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Really enjoyed this lip gloss. It lasted me forever. However, it does have a distinct smell which I really oddly enjoy. Definitely always have one in my bag
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?