BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Joelle M.
Joelle M.
these glosses leave a sick shimmer on my lips.  a bit pricy but so very worth it. it comes in beautiful packaging and applies very gently onto your lips leaving a beautiful shine
Sally W.
Sally W.
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Love the silky smooth texture. Beautiful colors! Goes on easily and stays nicely for an extended period of time. It doesn't have the sticky consistency a lot of glosses have and I definitely recommend this!
Briselda E.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
I love this product because the color is amazing, the gloss fits perfect for a night out or a day in the office. It gives my lips a perfect since when needed and it's easy to use.
Cyrielle C.
Cyrielle C.
Peabody, MA
Easy going lip glosses. I own three different colors. Very nice for the summer, very shiny. Don't stay very long on the lips, so I advise to keep it in your purse when going out.
olivia p.
olivia p.
knoxville
looks great on! not sticky at all and makes my makeup routine easier. the outside is gorgeous and is worth the price. so aesthetically pleasing against my other makeup products. i recommend buying this!!
Prinzzz
Prinzzz
I've recently just brought this product just for the sake of it but I can honestly say.. no regrets I love them so muchūüíĖ I will purchase more because the colours are so unique
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Can I just say that I'm sad that they discontinued these glosses? What woman wouldn't love lip glosses with 24k gold shimmer. This is everything. A little sticky but worth it!
Lore L.
Lore L.
I die for the old-school YSL formula. I saw that they recently reformulated and re-introduced the glosses. Everything is amazing but I still wish they sold the old colors too
Zee A.
Zee A.
Dearborn , MI
Amazing quality! stays on for hours, i absolutely love the glitter in the formula it really make your lips pop (especially in the sun). Normally line my lips, then swipe it on :-) highly recommend.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster Texas
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
Ok hands down this is a great product. I mean by far all of the YSL products I have tried are bomb. when I first tried their mascara I was in loveeee. so of course tried more, and this was one of my top 5 from them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. must Have!!!!
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?