BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yuliana O.
Royal Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
This was totally a luxury product but i love it! I wish i could get every color.Not sticky at all it comes with a brush applicator instead of a do-foot.
Stephanie W.
Cantonment, FL
Review for: 50 Golden Peach
This is a beautiful gloss but a little pricey. The packaging is beautiful as well. I would recommend this to someone that's not afraid to spend the money
Daisy M.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Golden gloss shimmering lip gloss #03 Gold pink is a good lip gloss but it's not the best.. it's not one of my favorites, but I still used it sometimes.
Heidy G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
Because of my skin I'm not sure what kind o colors are good for me, but this one it's perfect I love the color and the package, it's really easy to find.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Review for: 40 Golden Impertinence Ysl Lip Color
This lip gloss is pure elegance. It goes on smooth and really give a sexy look to my lions. Truly is an amazing product and love how it makes me feel.
Chelsea W.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: 16 Golden Burgundy Ysl Lip Color
This color I usually wear in the fall season, I love burgundy colors on yellow undertones. It's perfect for fall. Gives a little bit of a grungy look.
Kaitlyn E.
FORT WORTH, TX
Review for: 3 Golden Pink
I love it. It's perfect for classy occasions or just a fun night out. I apply it over and lipstick that matches the color. Or in the middle of my lips
Mariah H.
Review for: 19 Golden Petal
I love this gloss! It is beautiful, wears great and feels nice. Most glosses are sticky or look like they are for little girls, but this is wonderful!
Keila G.
Mission, TX
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
One of the best brands in lip products ever. This product creates a shimmery but natural glow to your lips & leaves them glossier than ever. Love it
Nicole S.
Madera, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
I am more of a gloss person than a matte and I love that this gloss isn't sticky on my lips. They hydrate my lips and make them look thicker as well
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?