BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I absolutely love this lip gloss! The color is so pretty! It's the perfect pinky nude. It goes on nice and smooth. The formula isn't too runny. It isn't sticky its.
Ray K.
YSL LIP GLOSSES ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST GLOSSES EVER ON EARTH YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIPGLOSS LIKE THESE . From what ever color you choose this lip gloss will change your lip game life!
Taylor B.
Paige, TX
Love this lip gloss! I wear it almost every single day. I love the shade and the way it looks on my lips. I also love that it isn't a heavy lip gloss. I would recommend this to everyone.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful color and very nice once put on . I absolutely recommend this uses Saint Laurent lip glos it's absolutely amazing. It really stands out on any type of skin color just wonderful
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Ysl are one of my favorite makeup brand.the pure nude lip gloss I think matches all skin tones.i am light to medium and matches my skin perfectly.very nice texture
Madi T.
Newark, DE
i love love love this lip gloss. it is super pigmented and moisturizing and doesn't get sticky like most lip glosses do. i love the packaging and it feels nice and heavy and expensive. i highly recommend this product
Isha L.
Dubai, UAE
I love it so much! Gives me life! Please buy it!!!!ots just an amazing formula and quality!!! Value for money is also very nice!!! Would buy it again and totally net my expectations!
Ana G.
Spring Lake , NC
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss!!! its the perfect nude color that i was looking for and the formula isn't too runny nor is it too sticky its absolutely perfect.!
Chikamnario U.
I'm such a lip gloss addict! I seriously love lip gloss so much and this stuff is at the top of the list. The color Is superb and it definitely makes your lips pop!
Haley D.
Defiantly a go to for my fave glosses. I forget the name of the shade that I have but it's sort of a Rosie pink it's a great toper to wear or just something to wear by itself on natural days.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.