BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Sea Girt, NJ
Perfection! Perfect amount of sparkle to get noticed without looking 12 years ago. Sophisticated glamour! Wish they didn't discontinue! Had to purchase my favorite shades on amazon. It is not sticky and lasts all day! Haven't found anything better. Will always buy when I can find it,
jae C.
jae C.
This is a beautiful gloss to top onto other lipsticks or colored lip lines. While I am a fan of Yves Sain Laurent, I am not a fan of their scent that they add to their lip products. I wish that they were a little bit lower, price-wise, but it's a nice little treat to splurge on.
Emma J.
Emma J.
This lip gloss is so gorgeous and leaves your lips in beautiful condition. It makes your lips look full and the collection selection is so gorgeous! It is pricey so you may want to see if there are any cheaper alternatives if you are on a budget but over all a great product!!
Rachel l.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
I love this lip gloss so much. It is a little on the pricey side if you ask me, but it is not sticky or slippery on the lip, which is rare for a lip gloss. This went over my expectations and would probably repurchase. Try this is you are looking for a high quality lip gloss!
Chyenne B.
Chyenne B.
Dobson, NC
Review for: 12 Golden Cinnamon
I love makeup so much please let me try some stuff out! Yep its really easty to put on all the time!!!!!!!! I buot it at walmart and other stores to!!!! I dont really know at all P put it on every coules min! I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN DAAAAA! Anway I would tell others about it
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Great gloss. The shimmer is on point. I like the color. Its nice for an evening out. It is also long lasting. Love the sparkle! It is one of my favorites and I always find myself going back to it. I recommend this product to everyone to give a try! Its pretty awesome :)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Elkridge, MD
I love YSL and regularly purchase their products, this being very much one of them! The pigmentation in this gloss is simply stunning. The formulation is so divine it feels like silk when it glides across your lips! The gloss keeps my lips moisturized and lasts all day!
Emily N.
Emily N.
La Grange, KY
Review for: 15 Golden Berry
I love this product. I use it a lot and is the first gloss i go for. It is perfect for a night out and it lasts all night. It is really easy to apply and to use. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try a different color. Great product and the price is worth it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Quakertown, PA
First of all the color on this gloss is amazing. Perfect your lips but better and can be added on top of any lip color to make it juicier. The formula is great... Not sticky, and lightly scented. The applicator always deposits the right amount of product to the lips.
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
Review for: 43 Golden Irreverence
This gloss is AMAZING! it is little expensive but totally worth it. The packaging is gorgeous, and the product is even better. The applicator makes it so easy to apply. There is a lot of product in one, I would highly recommend this gloss. It wasn't sticky at all.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?