BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #72 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

Anai R.
Review for: 53 Golden Pearl
To start off YSL is one of my favorite lip product brands to use. I have purchased a few of their products since they are about on the pricey side. I love golden pearl because it's a beautiful lipgloss with a nice finish. Not only can you wear it alone but you can also wear it on top of a liquid lipstick or any other of your favorite lip products!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
LOVE • YSL always has amazing product. However pricy, I am not afraid to splurge for a product that I know works and has a diverse amount of shades to choose from. This isn't your typical hair gets in your gloss type product- smells good too! Would recommend .
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, luxurious gloss for your prettiest lips! Pigmentation varies by which color you get but I find that these look gorgeous both alone and with lip color under. If you're looking to spend the extra cash for the ysl label, treat yourself!
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: 10 Golden Peony
I purchased this lip gloss for a wedding I was in. I am absolutely in love, the shade I got was “Golden Gloss 10” it’s a light pink with the gold flecks and BEAUTIFUL! I have never spent $30 on a gloss but the way it looked I couldn’t say no! It is pricey so I can’t say I will only buy this gloss but over Mac’s Viva Glam V= GORGEOUS!
Taha P.
My favorite lip gloss from any other lip glosses, because it's very smooth, not tacky. And actually it doesn't have any strong smell, it have just little fruit fragment. The brush application is very convenient because it easy to apply on the lips. The formula is very nice it feels good on the lips and have just a perfect amount of little sparkles that makes lips look twinkling in certain light. I just adore all lip products that Ysl makes because it feels and looks so good on the lips and color options is so big.
Ashley D.
Washington, DC
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This YSL gloss is my absolute favorite. It glides right on and the color lasts for hours. I was a little skeptical about having shimmer in my gloss but the amount of sparkles is very classy and mature. It is almost like a highlighter for your lip gloss. I also love this because it isn't sticky like other glosses and doesn't move around on my lips or settle into the creases. The pink color is stunning and is very flattering for a variety of skin tones. It is worth every penny. You absolutely have to try this product!
Chelsea W.
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
This gloss is the perfect highend lip gloss for someone who loves a little bit of color with a high gloss finish. I find always make my lips look plumper, fuller–juicier–with soft color that’s great for everyday or paired with a more dramatic look. The gloss itself is nonsticky, moisturizing, and incredibly glossy.
Claire P.
I love these lip glosses they really do stay on the lips! I bought this at my nearest Nordstrom at the YSL counter. It stays on my lips for awhile and I only see myself reapplying it 1-2 per day! I do recommend it however, it is a little pricey but worth it!!
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 2 Golden Praline
SUCH A RICH COLOR! If you want to achieve that gold nude look this will be your best friend. I love to use this color during the summer, I first used this product a little skeptical in the beginning but boy did it prove me wrong. I definitely plan on buying another swatch to see how the bold colors look on me.
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Gorgeous shades and packaging. I love the pink with gold shimmer for summer, great for every skin tones and so on point with this seasons golden highlight trend. These glosses apply effortlessly and stay so well. You can tell they're high quality and so worth the splurge. Applicator is unique and awesome.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?