BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Worth every penny! Goes on so nice and gives you some nice color to your lips. Long lasting and beautiful packaging. A little pricey but you'll be addicted when you try it. I want every color!
Sparrow T.
Sparrow T.
I love this gloss. It has great color payoff. I definitely think this is good because it isn't too sticky. It is expensive but it is worth it. This is my second time buying and eveytime I wear it I get so many compliments!
Royal K.
Royal K.
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss This lip gloss is totally worth the price!! If you're a lip gloss junkie then you should definitely add this to your collection.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
Not in love. This product looks great for about 5 minutes but has Zero lasting power. It's very thin and is gone 1,2,3. There are way better products out there that look great and lay longer.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Review for: 17
I absolutely love this product to give me great color was shine it's long-lasting and also makes my lips super moisturized. I would definitely use it again and it was overall a good purchase. 10 out of 10 would recommend
Catie K.
Catie K.
Westmont, IL
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Absolutely gorgeous on full lips. Color lasts for a long time, and the color pay off is fantastic. It fills in the lines in my lips making them smoother as well. It transfers a bit but that is to be expected of any gloss.
Essence M.
Essence M.
Markham, IL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love this lip gloss. It last all day, it has a wonderful smell and makes your lips look very kissable.  I have not used the product in a couple of years, but it is one of those staple products that you will never forget.
Demetra H.
Demetra H.
Jackson, MS
Review for: 17
Leaves those lips fully moisturized and just the right amount of color. Its a high end lip item but well worth the splurge. I genuinely used it everyday and my lips didn't chap or feel dry after it was worn off. This is a great staple in your makeup bag.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
This lip gloss completes my makeup for any occasion. The packaging is so fancy and nice, and the shine and color is absolutely fitting for any makeup looks. Other than the color, it is surprisingly moisturizing and soft on my lips. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a fancy finished look.
nomi k.
nomi k.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: 03 Gold Pink 6Ml 0.2Oz
Not sticky. I love it that it makes my lips shine and stays on for quite a while. On a windy day if my hair blows near my lips, it doesn't stick to my lips. Tastes good and applies easily.
This is an expensive product,but it lasts quite a while and its such a beautiful color. Highly recommended.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?