BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Gloss Pure Lip Gloss, 3 Pure Coral

teshea l.
teshea l.
Review for: 17
I love lip glosses and even throughout the matte lip stain trend lip glosses have been my go to. This lip gloss is heavenly! The formula is not sticky but it is still moisturizing on the lips. It is long lasting and the colour is amazing.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: 52 Golden Pebble
I thought I was gonna love this because Yale lip glosses are heaven. Not sticky at all. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan,I feel like a child with the sparkles. Won't be purchasing anymore with the glitter. Nice formula though. If you like that sparkle/glitter look you will love this. I love the berry color !
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
YSL products never fail to make me feel like a princess. This gloss is no exception. I love the little flecks of shimmer throughout the gloss. I feel like this gloss gives the lips a more youthful appearance.. definitely worth the money!
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
I love more natural tone colors on myself and this color is amazing with my skin tone, especially in the summer when I get more tan and my Spanish and Indian side pops more! Long lasting and smells good
leslie n.
leslie n.
Review for: 17
Superrrrr shiny, love the applicant.. it is so smooth with such a beautiful packaging. This was t first time and i honestly would use it.. The lasting is ok and i would definately recommand to others.
Linda M.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: 49 Golden Violet
I love this summer shade! I looks really nice with a sun kissed tan. I only use it in the summer though, but could be worn over a richer berry color during the winter for a nice finish. I would buy again. Long lasting and good quality.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Altus, OK
i got this as a gift a few christmases ago in the red shade. i love how pigmented it was and how long it stayed on. i only had to reapply a few times a day. it's very smooth and shiny! i would absolutely purchase this product again.
Ashley v.
Ashley v.
I love the ysl lip glosses , they just make your lips shimmer and shine . Especially if you put a liner on before hand now you'll have fuller luscious lips . Ysl is a gloss every girl/ boy should try
Christian T.
Christian T.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Ysl Pure 3 Pure Coral
The color pay off was great, application was nice when first applied but greasy and very drying over time. The consistency was very tacky. If the formula was different definitely would be a staple.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
Review for: Pure No. 01 Pure Nude
Absolutely love this! Not too tacky, looks great alone or as a topper and goes with every look, day or night. This was a gift so I can't speak to cost effectiveness but I love it. Above my price range so I wouldn't but it again.
Lolo A.
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?