BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #61 in Lip Gloss

Worth its weight in gold, this gorgeous gloss dresses lips in a sophisticated, high-shine shimmer that's truly precious. Sparkling 24-karat gold flecks (0.2%) create a mirror-like effect for guaranteed glamour, while a complex of nourishing oils protect and hydrate for optimal comfort. A subtle hint of Mango creates a scent that's utterly irresistible.

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so beautiful and shiny! Definitely a top pick for lip glosses. Plus, you get to say you're wearing gold on your lips (which is awesome if you ask me)!" in 74 reviews
  • "A little pricey but defiantly worth the money! Long lasting and a great color." in 64 reviews
Danielle W.
This is an awesome gloss even for people who aren't into gloss very much. It is very silky and sexy, yet not real sticky. If you're looking for a high quality gloss, look here.
Cay C.
Colbert, OK
This lip gloss is gorgeous. And not only is it gorgeous, but it is long lasting and doesn't smudge a lot. It goes on smooth and it is beautiful. I highly recommend this product.
Ash H.
Monroe, WA
This YSL gloss is beautiful. It's long lasting and not sticky! It adds a beautiful shimmer that's not over the top. It's not too glittery but still gives your lips a wonderful sheen. Worth the price!
Haley G.
Carlsbad, NM
It has a really weird scent that's very overpowering. It's really sticky but that doesn't bother me it just means it's going to last longer but I just can't stand the scent.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Can I just say that I'm sad that they discontinued these glosses? What woman wouldn't love lip glosses with 24k gold shimmer. This is everything. A little sticky but worth it!
Prinzzz
I've recently just brought this product just for the sake of it but I can honestly say.. no regrets I love them so much💖 I will purchase more because the colours are so unique
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Got one for my birthday from my sister in law and I am in love with it. Usually I pop it on when I don't know what to use on my lips. Def need to try other of their products.
Steph P.
Bronx, NY
One of the first YSL glosses i ever purchased and repurchased time and time again. This gloss has a great amount of "stick" for a longer lasting effect on the lips. Looks amazing over nude lips.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I am obsessed with YSL lip gloss! The sparkle and color is gorgeous. I wish, for my wallet that these were a little less costly, but they last long and its a nice treat.
dayana v.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this lip gloss because it provides enough color it look super cute in any skin color, the formulation of the product its just amazing a little pricey but is amazing
Lolo A.
Danville, IN
Where can I buy this product?
Zainab S.
So the color is purple?
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
Can you feel the glitter specks?
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Is this a long lasting gloss? also does anyone know if they make a matte one?
Melissa B.